Bloodsnake's Halloween Give-Away! WOOT! :)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Ninjas!
56856_N9KVU1.gif
ninjastanding.png
aliment.gif

It's been a long while since I've offered a Prize :sorry:, but here I am with a new Give-Away! :thumbs: Halloween is just around the corner and I can't wait! :hungry: Definitely one of my favorite times here on the HDN Forums! :cool: :notworthy:

The prize(s) is a copy of 'The Boy - Blu-ray Mediabook (Germany)'
(More info on the release >>> HERE!)
And of course... CANDIES! :woot: :hungry:
HDN Halloween 2016 Prize.jpg

(If you already own this edition, tag someone that may not! :thumbs:)

RULES: (Pick one of the 3, or all of them)
- Tell me a horror story! :ohno: Be creative! :D
EXAMPLE:
The voice of Galadriel: "In the Land of TACOS. In the fires of Mount Guacamole, the Spicy Lord Bloodsnake forged in secret, a master Jalapeño, to control all others. And into this Pepper he poured all his spiciness, his naughtiness and his will to dominate all Taco Trucks.

One JALAPEÑO to rule them all.
Chilli.gif.pagespeed.ce.fU5EL_YqLp.gif
" :D

#2 - Let me know what your favorite Horror Film is.
Mine: Insidious (it scares the Ninja out of me!)
tumblr_lw3z8lMFlr1r4zi4yo1_500.gif

And #3 - BONUS (These entries are my favorite because I always enjoy the results :hilarious:) Just for FUN, Photoshop my big fat Mexican head onto what ever the hell you want! (The Walking Dead, Willy Wonka, Nacho Libre, The Raid, Godzilla, Star Wars or something so damn random, I don't care... just have FUN!!!)
Halloween 2016 Scary Faces!.jpg

Here are some Previous Pics members (@galareta2332, @spawnshop, @meaner, and @Tacozilla) have created! :wacky::p
"BloodZilla - by Galareta"
View attachment 222692

"Buddy Franky - by Spawnshop"
View attachment 222691

"Candy Superhero - by Meaner"
View attachment 222693

"Kylo Franky" - by Tacozilla
View attachment 222694

and this creation, "Hobbit Franky" - by Me :D
View attachment 222695

Give-Away will come to an end on October 30th and I'll select the winner on Halloween Night! He or she is responsible for shipping costs.

taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

List of Participants:
1. Ricker
2. darczap
3. AcIDc0r3
4. larson1977
5. mgoode20061
6. raspor
7. boba_fett300
8. denizen
9. spass

Last edited:
My Favorite Horror is Stitches, Funny as hell and some very unique killing scenes

@Ricker LOL! You find the craziest films! :wacky: :hilarious:
I have many favorites but if i had to pick one it would be Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dreams Warriors.

Thanks for the giveaway @bloodsnake007
@darczap
sAEahvW.gif

:spitout: :p
@bloodsnake007
You'll always be THE CANDYMAN!
View attachment 272297

Thanks for the giveaway bro. :)
LMFAO! :rofl: I love that pic, definitely keeping it! :D Thanks @AcIDc0r3 :notworthy:

Thanks for the GA @bloodsnake007 !!
I do not wish to take part in the GA. But I want to share my wisdom nonetheless ;)
My favorite horror movie is: Alien. Just a masterpiece of suspense.

Horror story:
It is a cold night. A man walks along a dark and misty avenue. "It hurts", he thinks. "It hurts so bad". Slowly his hands wander down his body and touch is belly. A sharp hurt runs through his whole body. He can not suppress a little scream. "I hope none heard that", he thinks.
He stumbles on... "Why, why, why", he thinks. "Why...".
He turns a corner and suddenly this heart becomes lighter. Here it is...
The Food Court. Finally he can fill the hole in his stomach with delicious food. "So tasty, so good", he thinks.
Now running to find a place to stop his unbearable hunger, he comes to a sudden hold. "No, Nooo, NOOOOOO", he exclaims.
All the stores around, ALL of them... They all are....
VEGAN!!!!!!!!
Not able to deal with this terrible horror he pulls out his gun and shoots himself right where he stands.

Suddenly he awakes. He is lying sweeting in his bed.
"Thank God!", he whispers.
"It was just a DREAM!".

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the GA @bloodsnake007 !!
I do not wish to take part in the GA. But I want to share my wisdom nonetheless ;)
My favorite horror movie is: Alien. Just a masterpiece of suspense.

Horror story:
It is a cold night. A man walks along a dark and misty avenue. "It hurts", he thinks. "It hurts so bad". Slowly his hands wander down his body and touch is belly. A sharp hurt runs through his whole body. He can not suppress a little scream. "I hope none heard that", he thinks.
He stumbles on... "Why, why, why", he thinks. "Why...".
He turns a corner and suddenly this heart becomes lighter. Here it is...
The Food Court. Finally he can fill the hole in his stomach with delicious food. "So tasty, so good", he thinks.
Now running to find a place to stop his unbearable hunger, he comes to a sudden hold. "No, Nooo, NOOOOOO", he exclaims.
All the stores around, ALL of them... They all are....
VEGAN!!!!!!!!
Not able to deal with this terrible horror he pulls out his gun and shoots himself right where he stands.

Suddenly he awakes. He is lying sweeting in his bed.
"Thank God!", he whispers.
"It was just a DREAM!".
@claudius181991 LOL! :D That was great! :thumbs:
vegan twd.jpg

:p
My favorite horror movie will be the remake of Evil Dead from 2013. I know it's not everyone's fave but I just love it :thumbs:
@larson1977 I love that film as well! :drool: :notworthy:
tumblr_o21311IWcc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I'm so glad they're releasing an Unrated Edition! :hungry: I know you'll be getting it! :woot:

Reactions: claudius181991
Cool giveaway @bloodsnake007 ! Thanks a lot. :D

Favorite horror, hmmm, that's difficult. I love the Evil Dead trilogy but also Pet Sematary (haven't watched that one in years though!). I'll go for the Evil Dead trilogy. ;)

Wait............there's more....here's Frankley Cyrus:

w08u17.jpg

:giggle::p:p

My fav horror movie is Dawn of the Dead (original)
@boba_fett300 The original is GREAT! :thumbs:
tumblr_lpusndPI6i1qb7328o1_500.gif

I also enjoyed Zack Snyder's remake! :hungry:
Cool giveaway @bloodsnake007 ! Thanks a lot. :D

Favorite horror, hmmm, that's difficult. I love the Evil Dead trilogy but also Pet Sematary (haven't watched that one in years though!). I'll go for the Evil Dead trilogy. ;)

Wait............there's more....here's Frankley Cyrus:

w08u17.jpg

:giggle::p:p
@spass Oh my... :sour: EEK!EEK!EEK! :ohno: Franky Cyrus? That's disturbing! Now I feel like stabbing my eyes out! :blackeye: :pain: LOL! :rofl:
American-Horror-Story-Coven-eye-stab.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
@denizen My friend, why did you delete your message? :( It was EPIC! :woot: :notworthy:

"As usual, an awesomely amazingly superduper-ly, kick a$$ly, ultra-ly, mega-ly brutally whoooopa$$ giveaway!!!"

EvilFrankie (2).jpg

Your custom pic is awesome and hilarious! :woot: :rofl: :D

You're being added to the participants list! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass