Mediabook Bloodsport (4K+2D Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2022
Purchase links: Capelight - Amazon DE (Cover A) - Capelight - Amazon DE (Cover B)
Price: €32.95 (Capelight) - €32.99 (Amazon)

Bloodsport-MB-C-Card-A-3D.jpgBloodsport-MB-C-Card-B-3D.jpg

Preordered cover A. :) Though i heard Capelight track record isn't good. I still hope transfer will be better than current BR's. That's good enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The German Blu-Ray of this one was very expensive and sold out. Now there´s a 4K-relesae and it is clear that this release is caused by the fact that many people asked for it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I saw this on Instagram recently. Been waiting for it. Anyone know does capelight store take immediate payment? Cos I am stretched thin atm.

The German Blu-Ray of this one was very expensive and sold out. Now there´s a 4K-relesae and it is clear that this release is caused by the fact that many people asked for it lol.

I got lucky and got used one in near mint condition.
But pricey ones are metalpaks for it.

@JinxyKatte i paid and there are options with credit cards or paypal. So i assume they take right away.

Last edited:
I got lucky and got used one in near mint condition.
But pricey ones are metalpaks for it.

@JinxyKatte i paid and there are options with credit cards or paypal. So i assume they take right away.
Yeah - the Amaray looks quite good and has the Cover B variant from the Mediabook as reversible sleeve. I swapped the red case and took one of this thicker quality cases in blue and it looks quite good. Maybe it has some worth for completists in the future.
From these Future-paks I grabbed only the Wolf Ceek -one immediately, because it`s uncut and contains both parts. Silence of the Lambs I bought later when they were discounted. These FPs were very unusual and had this awesome building quality without the typical dents/scratches and have a very thick painting and especially the white ones look awesome. Bought many others then - some of the Lenticular ones and Turbine FPs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
This mediabook is way better in quality than plastic bluray case or metalpak. So i'll definitely stick with this one until smh better comes along.
Preorder also possible now on Amazon.de.

This mediabook is way better in quality than plastic bluray case or metalpak. So i'll definitely stick with this one until smh better comes along.
Preorder also possible now on Amazon.de.
We will see - I wished they have kept their coop with Infinity - their Mediabooks I like the most. Capelight often uses that coarse Leather finish, that looks not good on the darker ones.

I thought the Kalifornia one was from Infinity and Capelight, but I confused that - it´s from Capelight only. There they used the matte finish with spot-gloss, that I like more than the coarse leather ones, they use for their UHD-releases. But maybe they change that from time to time. I think it was The Sadness, that came as 4K-one with a different finish

Indeed - it´s different, see here > The Sadness (4K+2D Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that release date has been moved to 14th of April 2023 on Capelight and on other sites. So it looks like this got delayed.