Bloodsport (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Capelight) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 14, 2023
Purchase links: Capelight - Amazon DE
Price: €32.95 (Caperlight) - €32.99 (Amazon)

81ET27DJ51L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because capelight international will also be distributing copies internationally. TBC next week where, when, why, how etc..
But I already paid for it. So the copy with embossing on the title isn’t what I purchased From capelight? Or we just don’t know what’s happening until next week?
the copy from Amazon DE sure looks the same.

But I already paid for it. So the copy with embossing on the title isn’t what I purchased From capelight? Or we just don’t know what’s happening until next week?
You've ordered the German release with embossing and that is exactly what you'll receive. The international version isn't available yet, so we can't say for sure what the differences (if any) will be or where it'll go up for sale.

I can't see the steels being any different, they probably just mean it's easier to buy and will have non german discs/jcards. Have to wait and see.

They will (very likely) also release an international version featuring english-friendly text/extras, distributed by their international department. No differences to the German version aside from that. Unless of course, they will state otherwise in the coming days.

International means a release in other countries
Amazon DE is selling German release as they are a retailer based in Germany.

Capelight International and Capelight Germany are separate distribution

Example English release of All Quite On the Western front was from Capelight international
Text of Digibook was in English

German release of All Quite On the Western front was from Capelight Germany
Text of Digibook was in German

Reactions: samdavies
International means a release in other countries
Amazon DE is selling German release as they are a retailer based in Germany.

Capelight International and Capelight Germany are separate distribution

Example English release of All Quite On the Western front was from Capelight international
Text of Digibook was in English

German release of All Quite On the Western front was from Capelight Germany
Text of Digibook was in German
Was all quiet on the western front the first (or one of) capelight international's releases? I did realise they had an international arm until recently.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
Was all quiet on the western front the first (or one of) capelight international's releases? I did realise they had an international arm until recently.
Capelight international Facebook page has info on releases that happen outside Germany

Some are UK or USA releases

They will post info about international release of Bloodsport on their Facebook page when ready to be shown