Blu-Clan Megathread - Recruitment Thread

Jan 29, 2009
This is a thread for all member or want to be members of the Blu-Clan. Our secondary website is Blu-Clan, and we play a multitude of different games, with the main ones being Call of Duty series, BF series, and other popular shooters.

Anzio_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when did I say I suck? I said I might be a bit rusty after not playing it for some time. Focused too much of my time on UT3. Actually, we should organise a game of UT3. Have a good laugh.

I use the term suck very loosely ... so, jsut mean you may suck your first game back (rusty) until you get the hang of it and do good or own etc.

Im not bad, I have some good games, but I have alot of crap games too.

Didnt mean you suck in general. :emb:

I havent touched that game forever, I bought it for me and my bro, and it didnt have split screen... its old school FPS fun though.

I havent touched that game forever, I bought it for me and my bro, and it didnt have split screen... its old school FPS fun though.
Well with the reciend 2.00 patch, splitscreen is now available. And with a new free DLC pack, you get brand new maps, the maps that were exclusive to the 360 version of the game and a new Titan mutator. Its freakin' awesome.

bump, any and all peeps who want to join blu-clan just let us know. So if you play shooters and stuff on PSN... your game.

This one?!

ugly14nk5B15D.jpg

:hilarious::hilarious:

Oh wow! :hilarious::hilarious: That's the pic alright.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

lol, how did u think that was rick? I always thought he was white, but come on.. lol

How was I supposed to know what he looked like? '

This was way back when we were all still only at blu-ray.com. I had no idea what kind of weird dudes I was playing online with at the time.

I was glad to find out that wasn't actually Rick.