Blu-Clan Megathread - Recruitment Thread

Jan 29, 2009
This is a thread for all member or want to be members of the Blu-Clan. Our secondary website is Blu-Clan, and we play a multitude of different games, with the main ones being Call of Duty series, BF series, and other popular shooters.

Anzio_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Socom Tuesday tomorrow if you have it.

Just to let anybody joining know, make sure you post in the "introductions" section or pm, Wreck, Horhay, or myself to give you full access to the forums. Had to do this to prevent bot's from posting spam.

Massgains, you have full access.

Last edited:
Sadly i'm already in a clan, haven't been with them for long but they seem cool... i'd still like to join you guys in a game tho! :)

Socom Tuesday tomorrow if you have it.

Just to let anybody joining know, make sure you post in the "introductions" section or pm, Wreck, Horhay, or myself to give you full access to the forums. Had to do this to prevent bot's from posting spam.

Massgains, you have full access.

Thanks for the full access.:cool: I don't have Socom yet, but I'm hoping to get it soon...I've got a birthday coming up.:D

Sadly i'm already in a clan, haven't been with them for long but they seem cool... i'd still like to join you guys in a game tho! :)

Well, we call ourselves a clan but all we do is just play games with each other. It's cool, we're all really laid back. You can still sign up and play with us all even though you have another clan.

We don't usually have a specific clan leader. Like thunda said, we all just meet up and play mostly. Day's of the week have certain game days and weekends are open for whatever. I.E. Tuesday-Socom, Wednesday-Killzone, Thursday-COD:W@W.

And he pwns all n00bs in that game!!!!

"Dammit Cindy its two spins before the half twist!"

:hilarious: