Blu-ray Digital Movie Codes

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So yeah some blu's come with the movie codes for Ipods and such ... anyone figure out how to use these on the PSP ? Ive always heard some work some dont.

Also ... do they expire? I've got a lot that I dont download and just figured I could later on...

So yeah some blu's come with the movie codes for Ipods and such ... anyone figure out how to use these on the PSP ? Ive always heard some work some dont.

Also ... do they expire? I've got a lot that I dont download and just figured I could later on...

i just used my one code for Pineapple Express . I used it for my ipod but it had step by step instructions on how to hook it up on your psp. I think you can also watch the movies on your PS3 as long as you have the psp as well.

as for expiration im not to sure. I think you can only use each code once tho

You have to take the WMV file and take the DRM off of it, then put it on the PSP, very tedious task.