Blue Beetle (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 67) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 2, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on December 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 400 Sets, Numbered 1-400. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 600 copies, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 700 copies, Numbered 1-700. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 700 copies, Numbered 1-700. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Blue_beetle_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_DLS_A_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_DLS_B_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
It's fine in person, but a little pointless tbh :rofl:

I'm sure they did it with one of the other recent DC releases that I own as well (Shazam 2 or Flash). Might have even been doing it for longer than that and I've just forgotten

I just got my DL and it’s awesome! Love the crisp on the slip and the steelbook is just as great, too bad of me I have to be a completist in terms of super hero stuff lol since I didn’t like the film…..well I like it better than the crapy Barbie one lol but that one I saw it til after I went on the GB for it; at least my sister likes that one so I gave it to her for her birthday lol cool story ah..

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I just got my DL and it’s awesome! Love the crisp on the slip and the steelbook is just as great, too bad of me I have to be a completist in terms of super hero stuff lol since I didn’t like the film…..well I like it better than the crapy Barbie one lol but that one I saw it til after I went on the GB for it; at least my sister likes that one so I gave it to her for her birthday lol cool story ah..
OH5.gif