Blue Beetle (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 67) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 2, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on December 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 400 Sets, Numbered 1-400. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 600 copies, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 700 copies, Numbered 1-700. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 700 copies, Numbered 1-700. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Blue_beetle_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_DLS_A_2000x.jpgBlue_beetle_packshot_DLS_B_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know why they are doing- Blue bettle and The Flash for Manta but skipping Shazam Fury of the Gods? That has tons more potential as the 1st film was most excellent!

If they did this I would jump with Joy. This is my childhood right here man!♡

Ran off the school bus to watch the daily episode every day as a kid
I used to find it so weird. That creepy blue guy In the house

Does anyone know why they are doing- Blue bettle and The Flash for Manta but skipping Shazam Fury of the Gods? That has tons more potential as the 1st film was most excellent!
Nothing solid, they won't answer the question. Same as they didn't directly answer why the original was cancelled. You'd expect some rights issue. Hopefully HDZ or Blufans will do.

Reactions: JRodDirector
Still, I think this will be their last release this year, because they like having a lot of unsold stock for New Year's...
Not at the rate they've been going this year.. they'll have at least another 2 HV and CP preorders left this year I would think.