Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.4 - Second Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 28th, 2015 (The pre-order date is November 27th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com
Triple Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B)
Quad Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B, The King of jokgu)
Price: $32.49
Note : PA004 Blue is the Warmest Colour Second Edition starts at minimum print run of 1,500. But if you place a pre-order before the end of December 6th, you're guaranteed a copy regardless. The actual print run, therefore could end up bigger than 1,500.

12307422_780649915412826_7928451289200332188_o.jpg

BITWC_Sticker.jpg

tumblr_nwu5al1Yrw1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @nefilim! Yeah, I'd be interested!
As for the logo- I say keep politics out of steelbooks! Don't need that. Plain PLAIN logo, please.
(Steelbook collectors have enough to argue about:LOL:;)!!!)

It's not a steelbook, but anyway, I don't see why anyone would have an issue with the LGBT colors in 2015. Especially since they're being used on a film about a lesbian relationship. It's another example of Plain Archive doing what they do best - something unique.

It's not a steelbook, but anyway, I don't see why anyone would have an issue with the LGBT colors in 2015. Especially since they're being used on a film about a lesbian relationship. It's another example of Plain Archive doing what they do best - something unique.
Yes- not a steelbook. My mistake. On a purely artistic level- the rainbiw thing just looks plain bad. (No pun intended)...Like Mork's suspenders from 'Mork and Mindy' bad.;)

Reactions: Fisheds
What? You think those who don't like the logo have a problem with lgbt? Don't be silly. The logo just doesn't fit the design. Also, the lgbt movement doesn't own the rainbow; they just use a rainbow to represent unity amongst all people.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
from plain archive on facebook!

Planes archive series <가장 따뜻한="" 색,="" 블루="">Blu-ray, a last chance to the small intestine. in early November will proceed the order! # the warmest color-free Blue # plain archive # Blu-ray</가장>

pre orders start early november for blue is the warmest colour plain edition!

tumblr_nwu5al1Yrw1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

I'm not getting this, what is this? I believed they already released it? oh boy confused...
edit: oh now I knew it's standard edition...lol

but does anybody know about that Chapitres 1, 2 what does it mean?

but does anybody know about that Chapitres 1, 2 what does it mean?

That's just part of the title. The full original title is "La Vie d'Adèle Chapitres 1 & 2".

Good to see that PA will be using that original title for this new edition, as they have done with other French movies they have released since, De rouille et d'os (#8), Deux jours, une nuit (#13) and soon Ernest et Célestine (#15).

From Plain Archive via Facebook
Dear International customers,

'Blue is the Warmest Colour' Second Edition and 'Ernest and Celestine' will both be available for pre-order on November 27 at 10AM, Korea Time. Expect to find more details soon, right here on our Facebook page.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

• Informative
Reactions: Pj30 and Bunk