Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.4 - Second Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 28th, 2015 (The pre-order date is November 27th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com
Triple Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B)
Quad Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B, The King of jokgu)
Price: $32.49
Note : PA004 Blue is the Warmest Colour Second Edition starts at minimum print run of 1,500. But if you place a pre-order before the end of December 6th, you're guaranteed a copy regardless. The actual print run, therefore could end up bigger than 1,500.

12307422_780649915412826_7928451289200332188_o.jpg

BITWC_Sticker.jpg

tumblr_nwu5al1Yrw1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will happily buy this: original title, cool PA sticker, new artwork on booklet, full slip (well on the front at least) & amaray case. My first double dip in PA history I guess :woot:.

And excellent news that Ernest & Célestine goes live at the same time, hopefully there will be an option to pick them both up at once :) (with a small discount).

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
A second edition with different front/spine with original french title fits perfect to 'Rust and Bone' and 'Two Days One Night' which had also 2 editions with different titles.

I don't understand why they release the same film again when there is so many other movies... For me it's a waste of opportunities.
But I don't have the first edition, and this is PA, so... I'm in I guess :LOL:

CUFY1kCUkAA6NQa.jpg:large

Looks like this will be standard version from Plain. I was hoping for something special so i´m not really satisfied with it. Looks identical to the one Kimchi had in stock.

Looks like this will be standard version from Plain. I was hoping for something special so i´m not really satisfied with it. Looks identical to the one Kimchi had in stock.

Yes, that's exactly what it is. They've already released an exclusive and as @Tchalla mentioned, the previous standard edition sold out, so they're releasing another version to satisfy the demand. I don't think they're going to go "all in" on another release of this film unfortunately.

Because they already have the rights and the first edition was a big success.

Even their first "standard" edition (who has same artwork) is OOS on Kimchi.

Can still be found in Korea stores quite easily though.

Disappointed by the slip really. Wish they were able to use something new. Even the teaser image/back of scanavo image would have been a nice change. So much for getting hyped about a re-release. :LOL:

This is a little bit confusing. This topic says the new edition will be 'standard' but Plain posted on their Facebook page that it's going to be a re-release of PA004, which would include a 16p-booklet and some artcards. So isn't this new release exactly the same as the first edition, but with different artwork for the slipbox and booklet?

This is a little bit confusing. This topic says the new edition will be 'standard' but Plain posted on their Facebook page that it's going to be a re-release of PA004, which would include a 16p-booklet and some artcards. So isn't this new release exactly the same as the first edition, but with different artwork for the slipbox and booklet?

I think this one won't be numbered like the first edition, just like the re-release of King of Pigs and Melancholia

Reactions: harry