Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.4 - Second Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 28th, 2015 (The pre-order date is November 27th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com
Triple Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B)
Quad Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B, The King of jokgu)
Price: $32.49
Note : PA004 Blue is the Warmest Colour Second Edition starts at minimum print run of 1,500. But if you place a pre-order before the end of December 6th, you're guaranteed a copy regardless. The actual print run, therefore could end up bigger than 1,500.

12307422_780649915412826_7928451289200332188_o.jpg

BITWC_Sticker.jpg

tumblr_nwu5al1Yrw1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @AlienKing :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Is this like the white Melancholia? Comes with a Slip with other artwork?
Awesome!! I love the spine already with the original movie title :drool:
Yea probably. Unless they are planning to do a UE7 edition for this :dunno:

I gotta say, that Plain logo does NOT suit this release. Are they only using it because the film is about lesbian love? That'd be really really dumb if so.
I gotta say, not a fan of the logo here either. I mean it's great they want to show support for the LGBT community but they could do a booklet or postcards and incorporate the theme into that. This is not like Facebook where you can just add the rainbow filter and remove it later. Once they print it, it stays that way forever.

Reactions: dan8885
Its "Culture beyond Media" so the rainbow Logo is the culture thing I guess :thumbs:
People should love anyone who they want. If you love a tree, go for it, you have all my blessings!

It will not live up to the original full slip whats so beautiful that I could cry, but it's nice to give the people who missed out and dont want to spent the big bucks on it a edition to complete their collection!
You can call it a business move to re-release something or you can call it a release for collectors :)