Price: $34.99

BS_BLU_Cover_site-692x800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: C.C. 95
BS_BLU_Cover_site-692x800.jpg

Filmcentrix: $34.99
Blu Ray Special Features:
  • Brand New 4k scan & restoration, with DTS-HD Master Audio Soundtrack
  • Audio Commentary with Legendary Director Jeff Lieberman, moderated by Elijah Drenner
  • Select Scene Commentary with Actor Marc Goddard
  • Theatrical Trailers scanned in High Definition (Original & Alternative Cut)
  • The Locations of Blue Sunshine Featurette – with director Jeff Leiberman
  • Q & A – At the Jumpcut Cafe, from Los Angeles
  • Vintage Classroom LSD Scare Films scanned in High Definition
  • Fantasy Film Festival with Mick Garris and Jeff Lieberman (archival)
  • Slideshow/Image Gallery
  • Exclusive Interviews with Director Jeff Lieberman – ‘Tuning In On Tuning Out’
  • Exclusive Interview with Script Supervisor Sandy King – ‘Supervising Sunshine’
  • Exclusive Interview with co-star Robert Walden – ‘Paging Dr. Blume’
  • Exclusive Interview with actor Richard Crystal – ‘The Lunar Crooner’
  • English Subtitles for Main Feature and Director Commentary [SDH]
Bonus Material Includes:
  • Gorgeous and professional 28 Page liner notes booklet, fully illustrated with essays by FilmCentrix producer Steven Morowitz, director Nicholas McCarthy and exploitation hound Mark Banville
  • 4 page replica of the original Cinema Shares International press book for Blue Sunshine
  • Double Sided Insert Card (Stanford Diploma/Original Trailer Time Card)
  • Double Sided Custom Bookmark (Reversible)
  • Double Sided Blu Ray Cover Art (Reversible)
  • Blue Sunshine Custom Blotter Art
  • Stunning embossed outer slipcase
DISC1 • Blu Ray 50 GB Dual Layer
DISC 2 • DVD-9 Dual Layer Includes: Main Feature, Trailers, Audio Commentary, Interviews, Slideshow, English Subtitles
DISC 3 • CD Soundtrack with Music From the Motion Picture, written and composed by Charles Gross
Blu Ray Technical Specifications:
Main Feature: 1080p • 16×9 • 1.85:1 • DTS-HD Master Audio English 5.1/2.0 • English Subtitles • 95 min • Region Code A
Special Features: may not be in high definition • DTS-HD 2.0 Master Audio • run times vary
DVD Technical Specifications:
Widescreen 1.85:1 • Dolby 2.0 Audio • English Subtitles • 95 min

Blue_Sunshine_Fotor.jpg

Thought I'd post this here as this is such a beautiful set packed with extras. I was chasing this movie for years as a bootleg, It was thought to be "lost" for quite sometime then an original camera negative was found a couple of years ago and Steven Morowitz (Owner of Filmcentrix) contacted the original director, Jeff Lieberman, and together they have created this special edition.
I don't have any connection to either of these gentlemen or their respective companies, I just thought it was such an obvious labor of love and at such a low price that I should try to support them in any way I can. I mean, to me, this is what collecting movies is all about; Fantastic, obscure films released in special edition packages...it just doesn't get any better.
I ordered this Friday and it got here today! Unbelievable. And Just Awesome.

Super. we should celebrate all film being found and rescued for the ages.:thumbs:
I am super excited for people who are fans of this film.
i have a wish list myself of movies I hope they can find negatives for and rescue from brink.
it’s always exciting when any film gets rescued from obscurity and oblivion.