Release date: July 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Blue Valentine
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11086830-1423837494-570226.jpg

11086830-1423837494-570042.jpg

11086830-1423837494-570066.jpg

Last edited:
I really like this a lot, but will need for it to drop before I would grab one. Hopefully, there isn't too much of demand for it. I never expected Sleepy Hollow to sell out and regret that a lot.

Reactions: Lutzo
I really like this a lot, but will need for it to drop before I would grab one. Hopefully, there isn't too much of demand for it. I never expected Sleepy Hollow to sell out and regret that a lot.

I don't think Sleepy Hollow ever sold out because of demand, just that most of them were damaged and returned.

Reactions: lolwut
Definite price improvement ATM of GBP 9.49 (utilising ZVC5) and although not a fan of the artwork not having watched the film and not having bought the Amaray yet I might give it a chance and add it to the collection.
A quid less would definitely swing it for me.

RE: Damage to "Sleepy Hollow" steelbook - as I haven't opened mine yet I presume the damage, if there, is under the j-card as it's not visible from the outside . . . ?

Definite price improvement ATM of GBP 9.49 (utilising ZVC5) and although not a fan of the artwork not having watched the film and not having bought the Amaray yet I might give it a chance and add it to the collection.
A quid less would definitely swing it for me.

RE: Damage to "Sleepy Hollow" steelbook - as I haven't opened mine yet I presume the damage, if there, is under the j-card as it's not visible from the outside . . . ?
I'm expecting this to drop to at least £6.99 (if not lower) at some point like most of their steels do nowadays... might be worth holding off for a little longer mate, but obviously it's completely up to you.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia