Blueprint 3

yeah i know, everyone is on drakes nut

i just aint buying it, feel like im being forced to like him

lil wayne was like that to when he went solo it's just you know he good but to everyone else he seems better so you feel like he should be better to you if that makes any since.

I just got the blue print 3. Listening to it now. I'm into Jay-Z... I'd say he's consistently the best rapper around.

I can see why he'd be considered over-rated... he's got 10 #1 albums...

BUT I can also agree that he rarely makes a full album that i'm into. Like most rappers he usually makes singles surrounded by moderate songs and calls it an album.

I just got the blue print 3. Listening to it now. I'm into Jay-Z... I'd say he's consistently the best rapper around.

I can see why he'd be considered over-rated... he's got 10 #1 albums...

BUT I can also agree that he rarely makes a full album that i'm into. Like most rappers he usually makes singles surrounded by moderate songs and calls it an album.

+1 It seems like a lot of rap albums are like that. Miss the days when it was the whole album that was good.

+1 It seems like a lot of rap albums are like that. Miss the days when it was the whole album that was good.

so im guessing you haven hear these albums

lil-wayne-tha-carter-3.jpg

so-far-gone-front-cover.jpg

Deeper_than_rap.jpeg

all are better then anything jayz has ever done.

I havent listened to J's album yet. Getting it now. I did like Wayne's album, just not every song. Don't like Drake. I do need to check out RR's album. I have liked his singles I've heard. Current album I do like, and all the tracks, is Pitbull's new one. The Rebelution. Listened to it from beginning to end and I was wanting to hear more LOL I especially liked the last track. Not many rappers out there put out a song that shows their appreciation for hardships that some women have been through. He is one of my fave's cause he put's out a really good variety. Has good club beats, good hard raps, some freaky stuff, and some real raw raps with emotion.

so im guessing you haven hear these albums

lil-wayne-tha-carter-3.jpg

so-far-gone-front-cover.jpg

Deeper_than_rap.jpeg

all are better then anything jayz has ever done.

No way are any of them albums better then The Black Album.

Meh waynes album was good, but not every song good!!! Rick Ross is fat and needs a shave, How any of the women in his viedos would go near him is beyond me. They would get squashed flat in his bed. But back on subject his album is ok i like 5 songs of the whole album. Maybach Music is the best song on the album. I just like different rap and different styles. If im honest rap/hip-hop music has gone very downhill recently. **** is so bloody repative now.

Jay is the best rapper out there period with Nas.

Mexi pitbuill's album is quite good. The song with akon is decent.

No way are any of them albums better then The Black Album.

Meh waynes album was good, but not every song good!!! Rick Ross is fat and needs a shave, How any of the women in his viedos would go near him is beyond me. They would get squashed flat in his bed. But back on subject his album is ok i like 5 songs of the whole album. Maybach Music is the best song on the album. I just like different rap and different styles. If im honest rap/hip-hop music has gone very downhill recently. **** is so bloody repative now.

Jay is the best rapper out there period with Nas.

Mexi pitbuill's album is quite good. The song with akon is decent.

ross cd is a s treet classic maybach music was ok but not the bes tosng of the cd i liked lay back the best with robin thicke but thats me ,the carter every song was good some on especially the delxu verison with the extra 4 songs.and HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE DRAKE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU NEED TOADD ME ON MSN SO YOU CNA HERA SOME OF HIS NEW STUFF.his first cd is better then anything that came out in the last 5 years.

ross cd is a s treet classic maybach music was ok but not the bes tosng of the cd i liked lay back the best with robin thicke but thats me ,the carter every song was good some on especially the delxu verison with the extra 4 songs.and HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE DRAKE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU NEED TOADD ME ON MSN SO YOU CNA HERA SOME OF HIS NEW STUFF.his first cd is better then anything that came out in the last 5 years.

Drake aint that good. His buying his success because he has a wealthly money.

He i supposed to be the next big thing and everyone is hyping him up way too much. Just my opionion. Plus the only two tracks i like are the best i ever had and his verse on digital girl. EEK!

None of those guys are THAT good.

Drake has random pop songs that he passes off as hip-hop that's decently good.

Wayne's album wasn't that good at all. He's much better on other people's music doing a verse or two... he can't carry a full album.

And Ross is just bad. His tracks are usually garbage and he stole his identity from a real gangster, while he himself was a police officer before making it big.

The last album I listened to that was SOLID was Raw Footage by Ice Cube. And even that album had one or two tracks I wasn't into.

Dead Prez generally have good albums as well.

Drake aint that good. His buying his success because he has a wealthly money.

He i supposed to be the next big thing and everyone is hyping him up way too much. Just my opionion. Plus the only two tracks i like are the best i ever had and his verse on digital girl. EEK!

i know drake was on tv before but i wouldnt call him wealthy people just dont like him cause he aint rapping about killing fools i like that fact he dont everyone is them same and people are going off the best i ever had that's hiw weak stuff. listen to the calm,lust for life,the presentation,faded,am 2 pm,people dont look into artist and go of what they put out first if he wasnt so good he wouldnt be all over the place.and i really didnt like digital girl jaime fox is garbage. oh and that song he did with jay was trash i wish he would have just stayed away from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vub3_1NOnBk

if you cant like drake you cant say you have taste in music.

Horhay Raw Footage was a great album indeed!

Wayne's album was also good IMO.
i agree all the carter's so far have been fire i cant wait for the rebirth.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know drake was on tv before but i wouldnt call him wealthy people just dont like him cause he aint rapping about killing fools i like that fact he dont everyone is them same and people are going off the best i ever had that's hiw weak stuff. listen to the calm,lust for life,the presentation,faded,am 2 pm,people dont look into artist and go of what they put out first if he wasnt so good he wouldnt be all over the place.and i really didnt like digital girl jaime fox is garbage. oh and that song he did with jay was trash i wish he would have just stayed away from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vub3_1NOnBk

if you cant like drake you cant say you have taste in music.

i agree all the carter's so far have been fire i cant wait for the rebirth.

Woahhhhhhhhhhh there lesley :hilarious:

i have no taste in music if i dont like drake...:BS:

hold on whilst i spit my drink out my mouth.....
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I think i just wet myself laughing. Hold on........there we go i have stopped laughing.

Drake has proved nothing on Jay. When drake has made over 5 albums and they are all bestsellers then come back to me and we will have this convo. Im not doubting drake abilities but its all smoke and mirrors to me, untill proved otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woahhhhhhhhhhh there lesley :hilarious:

i have no taste in music if i dont like drake...:BS:

hold on whilst i spit my drink out my mouth.....
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I think i just wet myself laughing. Hold on........there we go i have stopped laughing.

Drake has proved nothing on Jay. When drake has made over 5 albums and they are all bestsellers then come back to me and we will have this convo. Im not doubting drake abilities but its all smoke and mirrors to me, untill proved otherwise.

i see 2 of his albums all ready selling like crazy he is re releasing so far gone with new tracks and then in november his first official cd will drop you will see. and then you can spit water:twisted: but he only gonna do this first album then another after, then he got a tv show he is producing and he wants to get back into acting while he raps so 5 albums could take awhile.but by the second one he will be the best he is already considerd the ONE

i see 2 of his albums all ready selling like crazy he is re releasing so far gone with new tracks and then in november his first official cd will drop you will see. and then you can spit water:twisted: but he only gonna do this first album then another after, then he got a tv show he is producing and he wants to get back into acting while he raps so 5 albums could take awhile.but by the second one he will be the best he is already considerd the ONE

I dont think you understand that people have a difference of opinion and some people dont like other things. For instance i hate Eminem but i dont go round saying that you have no taste in music if you like him. :twisted:

You are falling for the hype though. He has proved nothing yet. He may be a good mixtape rapper but lets see if he can step up. Lets see if his debut album outsells Blueprint 3 and then you can tell me that Drake is better Jay. You have no leg to stand on in this argument, Drake is un-proven and Jay is a Hip-Hop legend. Drake will turn out like 50 Cent if he is not careful, which is a bubblegum rapper, wait and see.

I dont think you understand that people have a difference of opinion and some people dont like other things. For instance i hate Eminem but i dont go round saying that you have no taste in music if you like him. :twisted:

You are falling for the hype though. He has proved nothing yet. He may be a good mixtape rapper but lets see if he can step up. Lets see if his debut album outsells Blueprint 3 and then you can tell me that Drake is better Jay. You have no leg to stand on in this argument, Drake is un-proven and Jay is a Hip-Hop legend. Drake will turn out like 50 Cent if he is not careful, which is a bubblegum rapper, wait and see.

first off i dont like eminem or 50 cent,falling for the hype duh he's good and mixtape i have heard just about most of his first cd like you got the blueprint early. and if jay z is a legend so is kfed.i know this typical it's the internet i have an opinon thing i know all that i cant change you opinon so i never try i just say what's real and what i think ,that whole if you dont like drake you dont have taste is like my way of saying fool you f-ing crazy.and now i look back drake is the most popular unproven person to ever walk the earth even 50 cent didn't have this kinda hype when he came out.

i thought 50 cent and the whole g-unit gang were crazy as a mofo when it comes to rapping,i always check out their mixtapes with dj whoo kid.

"raw footage" by ice cube was one nice album

But im not feeling lil wayne....he has such retarded raps trying to make $hit sound good and it isn't even rapping..just throwing his punch lines out with crap that relates to anything in a way,plus he's even uglier then Jay Z..

i thought 50 cent and the whole g-unit gang were crazy as a mofo when it comes to rapping,i always check out their mixtapes with dj whoo kid.

"raw footage" by ice cube was one nice album

But im not feeling lil wayne....he has such retarded raps trying to make $hit sound good and it isn't even rapping..just throwing his punch lines out with crap that relates to anything in a way,plus he's even uglier then Jay Z..

the 2 best members of g-unit where game and young buck and they are both gone and loyd banks is on his way out to there is no more g-unit.and evertime i see something about lil wayne i looks like how do i say this scripted like someone else said it and people follow not saying you are, no one is uglier then jay z , i bet any amount of money if jay z was from atlanta no one would know his name.

first off i dont like eminem or 50 cent,falling for the hype duh he's good and mixtape i have heard just about most of his first cd like you got the blueprint early. and if jay z is a legend so is kfed.i know this typical it's the internet i have an opinon thing i know all that i cant change you opinon so i never try i just say what's real and what i think ,that whole if you dont like drake you dont have taste is like my way of saying fool you f-ing crazy.and now i look back drake is the most popular unproven person to ever walk the earth even 50 cent didn't have this kinda hype when he came out.

Yeah because 50's mama never payed for it all lol :hilarious:

I aint got a problem with a Drake. But i dont think he is the next best thing in rap. People hyping dude up too much, wait untill hsi first proper studio album comes upa dn we will ahve discussion again. And if drakes album sells more then Jay's i will eat a sock you heard it hear first poeple. :scat:

Drake is no where or Jay-Z's level and you would be a fool to think otherwise. I respect your opionon about Drake. I mean my fav rapper is Joe Budden and people say he is whack it dont phase me. I like what music i like and you like what music you do.

Just dont diss a legend rapper and argue the basis on a un proven rapper.

the 2 best members of g-unit where game and young buck and they are both gone and loyd banks is on his way out to there is no more g-unit.and evertime i see something about lil wayne i looks like how do i say this scripted like someone else said it and people follow not saying you are, no one is uglier then jay z , i bet any amount of money if jay z was from atlanta no one would know his name.

At least we cana gree on Young Buck lol

Always liked Young Buck was too good for g-unit