Blueprint 3

Yeah because 50's mama never payed for it all lol :hilarious:

I aint got a problem with a Drake. But i dont think he is the next best thing in rap. People hyping dude up too much, wait untill hsi first proper studio album comes upa dn we will ahve discussion again. And if drakes album sells more then Jay's i will eat a sock you heard it hear first poeple. :scat:

Drake is no where or Jay-Z's level and you would be a fool to think otherwise. I respect your opionon about Drake. I mean my fav rapper is Joe Budden and people say he is whack it dont phase me. I like what music i like and you like what music you do.

Just dont diss a legend rapper and argue the basis on a un proven rapper.

soooo what kinda sock do you prefer white sports sock or black dress sock just so i can have it on standby and we all want a yt video of the sock being eaten:cool:

Jay- Z is overrated!! period! haha

I have to agree with boy up there, game and young buck were the best members in G-Unit and now they are gone.

what the heck are you guys betting? what's the deal? lol

Jay- Z is overrated!! period! haha

I have to agree with boy up there, game and young buck were the best members in G-Unit and now they are gone.

what the heck are you guys betting? what's the deal? lol

Please do not start ont he jay-z thing. I really cant be arsed to go there again lol

We are betting that the blueprint 3 ill outsell what ever drake puts out. Im eating a sock and mexi is eating a pair of panties :hilarious: womens pair i hope though lol

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/09/10/jaz-o-goes-in-on-lil-wayne-and-questions-his-rap-buzz/

this is jayz's mentor right here talking about him and wayne,i dont agree with everyting he say but he is from nyc so so i wouldnt expect to.some of the stuff aint even facts but hey his thoughts.

Dude you just dont leave it do you :hilarious: :hilarious:

Arguemnt finished about a month ago lol

Plus if you want to talk abut hip hop or anything else make a seperate thread actually i will do it for you :p