Blueprint 3

me either overrated. he made like 2 decent songs his whole time rapping.

Not true. Strictly opinion.

Im not a fanboy of Jay Z by any means but the man has skills and can rap ... some songs are better than others. His library is better than most of mine or yours favorite rappers. He had 13 albums.

It doesn't come out until September 11th... you illegal person you..

i ain't even feeling Jay-Z's slow raps and his awkward voice..and to step even more,him and his sausages lips
jay-z.jpg
Rock in the building!

fish lips...would beyonce be with him if he was broke?

i ain't even feeling Jay-Z's slow raps and his awkward voice..and to step even more,him and his sausages lips
jay-z.jpg
Rock in the building!

fish lips...would beyonce be with him if he was broke?

if he was broke beyonce wouldnt give a damn.she is not much of a looker herself inless you have no taste in women.

EEK! shut up!! beyonce is fine :D

i dont know why you dudes are hating on jay much better then half the crap out there at the momment

calm down fool lol i dont find beyonce attractive cause i think she is overrated and her shape isnt all that and loook forward to what she is gonna look like her mom:( , plus i dont really listen to rap anymore inless it's drake,wayne,or rick ross the rest is country to me. but i did listen to all of jay's stuff and it wasnt all that.

calm down fool lol i dont find beyonce attractive cause i think she is overrated and her shape isnt all that and loook forward to what she is gonna look like her mom:( , plus i dont really listen to rap anymore inless it's drake,wayne,or rick ross the rest is country to me. but i did listen to all of jay's stuff and it wasnt all that.

haha I am with you on this, I am not one that calls that dude the greatest rapper to ever live, the guy is ok just not that great like everyone in NY seem to think.

Beyonce is pretty just not the most beautiful woman out there either.

i werent getting stressed fool lol ;)

nah fair enough if you have listened and judged thats cool....drake really??i still have my reservations about him im not entirely convinced!!! but weezy and ross i like :)

i werent getting stressed fool lol ;)

nah fair enough if you have listened and judged thats cool....drake really??i still have my reservations about him im not entirely convinced!!! but weezy and ross i like :)

EVEN JAY Z IS ON DRAKE'S NUT'S LOL.by the end of next year drake gonna been done took over .

haha I am with you on this, I am not one that calls that dude the greatest rapper to ever live, the guy is ok just not that great like everyone in NY seem to think.

Beyonce is pretty just not the most beautiful woman out there either.

beyonce use to be hot when she was like 21 now she is ageing fast. and in ny jayz is like god man and nas is jesus and they are battling for the dirtiest city in the world.