BluSteel2012's Scary Horror Collection so far....

Phantasmic

Boooy!
Premium Supporter
Very nice my man
clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
You have some cool stuff :thumbs: Now I see what's missing from my collection ;) I love horror, my wife too. The Devils Rejects is one of our favorites! I wish they would do a steelbook for it along with the original Phantasm . Those are 2 are top on my steelbook list. I have to update mine with a few more I have. Again, great collection.

Reactions: BluSteel2012

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Very nice my man View attachment 173560 You have some cool stuff :thumbs: Now I see what's missing from my collection ;) I love horror, my wife too. The Devils Rejects is one of our favorites! I wish they would do a steelbook for it along with the original Phantasm . Those are 2 are top on my steelbook list. I have to update mine with a few more I have. Again, great collection.
Yep. I'm 100% with you on that. Waiting for a Devils Rejects Steelie and Phantasm just to get a BD release!! Have my Poltergeist on preorder with some others on Amazon.de. Waiting for them all to ship together.

I left some out (like the Aliens, Predators and some others that could be more classed as sci-fi).

I thought people would get bored scrolling through the pics I've included as it is!! :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: Phantasmic

Phantasmic

Boooy!
Premium Supporter
Yep. I'm 100% with you on that. Waiting for a Devils Rejects Steelie and Phantasm just to get a BD release!! Have my Poltergeist on preorder with some others on Amazon.de. Waiting for them all to ship together.

I left some out (like the Aliens, Predators and some others that could be more classed as sci-fi).

I thought people would get bored scrolling through the pics I've included as it is!! :LOL::rofl:
I did read that Phantasm is in the works for a Bluray release. It is so overdue. I have a special edition of it pictured in my collection that I treasure. It's out of print now and not cheap. It so deserves a Bluray & steel release.
If you look it up they do classify the Predators & the Alien movies as Sci-fi / Horror and I tend to agree with that. I would include them :thumbs:

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
I did read that Phantasm is in the works for a Bluray release. It is so overdue. I have a special edition of it pictured in my collection that I treasure. It's out of print now and not cheap. It so deserves a Bluray & steel release.
If you look it up they do classify the Predators & the Alien movies as Sci-fi / Horror and I tend to agree with that. I would include them :thumbs:
I might take a few more snaps so and add them in.

I have a Japanese DVD Box set of all the Phantasms too. Might put that in as I think it's hard to come by.

Great to hear that it's getting a Blu Ray release. Hope it's sooner rather than later!! ;)

Reactions: Phantasmic

SteelbookGenius666

Premium Supporter
Jul 27, 2013
England
Fantastic Horror collection:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:, especially the Halloween deluxe set and the Friday 13th tin, I'm hoping to add both of these to my own collection very soon, could I just ask where you bought these two from? I'm looking at spending a few hundred to secure them, but am a bit worried about shipping them, as I would want both mint for the outlay.....Again mate, your horror collection is as good as anything I've seen on here IMO:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:....

Reactions: BluSteel2012

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Fantastic Horror collection:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:, especially the Halloween deluxe set and the Friday 13th tin, I'm hoping to add both of these to my own collection very soon, could I just ask where you bought these two from? I'm looking at spending a few hundred to secure them, but am a bit worried about shipping them, as I would want both mint for the outlay.....Again mate, your horror collection is as good as anything I've seen on here IMO:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:....
Wow! Thanks for the great comments :)

I got a great deal on the Friday The 13th tin from a member on here in the sales thread. Needless to say it was well packaged from one collector to another.

My wife just got me the Halloween box set as a Father's Day pressie from amazon.com :D

It was actually well packed too (in a box with brown paper around it)

She wasn't impressed when she got caught for customs on top though so it worked out pricey. And then she wasn't impressed when I hogged the TV with it for the next 7-8 nights!!! :p

They are both excellent box sets though and I highly recommend for every horror fan.

Good luck with them. You won't be disappointed :thumbs:

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666

SteelbookGenius666

Premium Supporter
Jul 27, 2013
England
Cheer's for the info mate, always hover my finger above the buy button with them two but never quite see it through, one day I'll have had a few beers too many and a couple of weeks later they'll turn up on my doorstep:D:D:D.. will you be adding the Hellraiser Scarlet box set to the collection?