UK BOGOF Arrow Video @ HMV (In-store)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
In-store only unfortunately, since their online store still isn't back up, and I'm honestly getting the impression it never will be. :(

Shame that every store near me is no longer :confused: Would have jumped on this offer:oohyeah:

Oh, be a real shame if they don’t.
Yup. But since online shopping is what killed the brick and mortar stores in the first place, I can kinda understand it... no online store means folks will venture out instead. Or at least, I think that's what they're hoping! Kinda impossible for those of us whose local HMV's got shut down though. :sour:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Yup. But since online shopping is what killed the brick and mortar stores in the first place, I can kinda understand it... no online store means folks will venture out instead. Or at least, I think that's what they're hoping! Kinda impossible for those of us whose local HMV's got shut down though. :sour:
Agree mate:thumbs: Id much rather a store near me that I could go and have a look in and considering there used to be 5 stores within a few miles, one of them being the flagship store, its a bit of a bummer that they are all now gone:wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Agree mate:thumbs: Id much rather a store near me that I could go and have a look in and considering there used to be 5 stores within a few miles, one of them being the flagship store, its a bit of a bummer that they are all now gone:wow:
Same bud... I'd rather have a local store I could pop into as well, but my town never actually had one in the first place anyway, so the online store was my only option. :(

• Thanks
There is a Fopp store that isn't far from me and I think they are apart of HMV as all the price tags are the same, but the store is very small and doesn't really have much in there.

There is a Fopp store that isn't far from me and I think they are apart of HMV as all the price tags are the same, but the store is very small and doesn't really have much in there.
Yep, they are mate. My town doesn't even have a Fopp lol.

• Haha
Haha yeah, we've only just discovered electricity where I live. :p

Electricity ? What's that ?

1-36.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles