Bohemian Rhapsody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #115) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 7, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: TBA
Group buy: Link

FB_IMG_1551080132525.jpg

51394214_2602535383096333_4893763218272419840_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 19.44.03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in the slightest, but I was hoping they wouldn’t make every single release into a giant waste of space.
I'm pretty sure the XL is here to stay. I think there's enough people that like it that they're going to stick to it, even though they know some don't.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I believe I read here on HDN that the reason for XL slips is because all of the discs and goodies won't fit into a regular sized slip.
If that's the case, why not ask FilmArena not to include so much stuff?

Ask FA not to include so much stuff !? :LOL::rofl::joy::hilarious:
I want Bonus Items because I collect Premium editions ! I collect FAC because they offer Full Packages.
Since they started to increase the amount of Disks within a Steelbook(4K UHD being the main culprit), it's only normal that they find another way to include the Bonus Items inside the slips.
XL Slips Sell out instantly, they are not going to change anything :p

If you are not interested in the Bonus Items, you always have the Option to grab a bare Steelbook.
If you want a Slip and goodies from FAC Collection, you better make peace with XL slips as it is their new way of doing things.
This topic has been discussed extensively before, it is getting old ;)

NB: They Still Produce ''The Classic Fullslip'' on Occasion

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
If any movie deserves the XL edition, it's the one about the larger-than-life Freddie Mercury!

Whereas I would and have done. I just have no use for all the crud they bundle in there. I want the film, the steel and a slip. Anything that comes with it can go inside the steel. If it doesn’t, then it can go.

I'm the same, just not a fan of the XL slips. I've gotten some, but they're really big and I'd prefer to limit them. Like in this case, when I'll likely just look elsewhere for a Bohemian Rhapsody release. I do miss the classic FilmArena releases, as they're otherwise one of my favorite companies

FOX:
As far as the FOX studio is concerned, we are approaching BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, where we are preparing a luxury XL edition with a two-disc generic WWA SteelBook. FAC edition BR will be released in two-disc UHD + BD configuration. ALITA BATTLE ANGEL, which was produced by James Cameron and is not only visually beautifully processed, is worth mentioning. Here you will find WWA generic three-disc SteelBook in the UHD + 3D + BD configuration, which will be available in FAC featuring XL Lenticular 3D FullSlip. We think it's going to be one of the last 3Ds that FOX will release. We work on THE PREDATOR exclusive editions and we are nearing finishing. Then we would like to go under the approving with ALIEN exclusive SteelBook, followed by the first PREDATOR with Arnold.

Choose the answer that fits. ;)

a) I think all FAC releases except 1 from now on will be XL. I think it might be time to stop following them.
b) I think all FAC releases except for maybe 2 from now on will be XL. I think it might be time to stop following them.
c) I think all FAC releases except for maybe 3 from now on will be XL. I think it might be time to stop following them.
d) I think all FAC releases except for maybe 4 from now on will be XL. I think it might be time to stop following them.
e) I think maybe FAC will continue to occasionally release non XL titles. I think maybe you should continue to follow them.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k