Bohemian Rhapsody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #115) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 7, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: TBA
Group buy: Link

FB_IMG_1551080132525.jpg

51394214_2602535383096333_4893763218272419840_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 19.44.03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't normally go for digibooks, but this one looks like a keeper! Is the printed text all in English?

Last edited:
I guess we won't see this until next year......?

I'm sorry I 'commited' to this now and missed out on the Cinemuseum one :(

For me, Filmarena take way too long from the time the film is released on home format to releasing their premiums.

I'm still waiting to see this film but I stupidly opted to go for the FAC premium :banghead:

Things seem to have gone awfully quiet over there on the whole lately.......

I guess we won't see this until next year......?

I'm sorry I 'commited' to this now and missed out on the Cinemuseum one :(

For me, Filmarena take way too long from the time the film is released on home format to releasing their premiums.

I'm still waiting to see this film but I stupidly opted to go for the FAC premium :banghead:

Things seem to have gone awfully quiet over there on the whole lately.......

As an experienced collector you should know that most premiums often don’t get released on their estimated release date, and especially with FA lol!

Your fault buddy, opt for FA be prepared for the wait, and you know it will be worth it as well with the XL slip.

Reactions: Mark Wilson
As an experienced collector you should know that most premiums often don’t get released on their estimated release date, and especially with FA lol!

Your fault buddy, opt for FA be prepared for the wait, and you know it will be worth it as well with the XL slip.
Yeah I know. And that's my point really I suppose.

I know premiums are always later. But FA above all other retailers take it to a whole other level.

I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I don't even want XL slips!! :p

FB_IMG_1558679330816.jpg

Dear Collectors, we are excited to introduce you to the premium numbered edition
FAC #115 BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. FAC #115 BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet - numbered includes: - Exclusive FullSlip XL with a very attractive finish -
Exclusive Double-Disc WWA Generic SteelBook - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc + 2D Blu-ray Disc -
Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D magnet Exclusive collector's booklet 36-page - Exclusive collector's character cards - Exclusive card folder - Collector's hologram and a numbered plastic card - Exclusive external label with edition designation.
Limitation: 751 copies

Price: 1499 CZK Pre-order start: to be specified. Planned release date: to be specified. We look forward to your orders. Thank you for your support. Warm regards, Team FA

I will continue to hold out in the hope that someone does a WEA release. I did think initially that this film had Plain Archive release written all over it but now I think it's become too big a commercial hit and they tend to shy away from them so I'm looking at you Manta Lab :drool:

We’ve already seen this choice of artworks on the Weet releases. But I’m sure the finish will be great. I was just looking at FAC’s Shape of Water release and how wonderful that turned out (and how expensive it’s become on eBay) and I bet this will be just as great.

I really wish FACs hadn’t gotten so prohibitively expensive :sorry:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012