Bohemian Rhapsody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #115) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 7, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: TBA
Group buy: Link

FB_IMG_1551080132525.jpg

51394214_2602535383096333_4893763218272419840_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 19.44.03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my point. Would be nice to have the choice......
Maybe that day will come, but for now I think it will still be a combination of both. As a reseller you also want to be attractive for the buyers and deliver the best options.
It's too much hassle for the resellers when you have the option to choose.

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
Get it and I’ll take the disc off your hands :thumbs:
Thanks buddy.

I've managed to secure a copy of the Cinemuseum one instead. So I think I'll pass on this altogether. I can't stand XL editions!

Does the Cinemuseum one include the 4K disc? I can't remember. If it does, you can take that one......

Could also be the other way around of course :D I wish the normal blu-ray wasn’t forced and is optional. No need for it. :rofl:
There Is need for Blu-ray as extras are mostly only on Blu-ray discs at the moment with most film distributors 4K releases and lot have not upgraded to 4K yet :p

Only a tiny amount of 4K releases have had all extras on 4K disc

Thanks buddy.

I've managed to secure a copy of the Cinemuseum one instead. So I think I'll pass on this altogether. I can't stand XL editions!

Does the Cinemuseum one include the 4K disc? I can't remember. If it does, you can take that one......

No worries, I’ve got the cinemuseum on order too and unfortunately it doesn’t have 4K.

3 purchases in 1/2 hour, looks like the GB prices are really getting out of hand this year....or there is another reason....but FA GB seems to be really dead this year....