Bohemian Rhapsody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #115) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 7, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: TBA
Group buy: Link

FB_IMG_1551080132525.jpg

51394214_2602535383096333_4893763218272419840_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 19.44.03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit i will have this via GB but the forced 4k and XL is making it really not worth the price since the art is nothing special.

Come on man what an obscene price... I used to be such a fac follower but have been almost totally put off by them since last year... The greed just keeps mounting and no wonder its starting to show on gb sales, the quick sell outs of fac gb are long gone

• Thanks
Reactions: flugel83 and Dano
Come on man what an obscene price... I used to be such a fac follower but have been almost totally put off by them since last year... The greed just keeps mounting and no wonder its starting to show on gb sales, the quick sell outs of fac gb are long gone

I am right with you there. I look at the price and I say jeez I just bought 3 4k steels for less than the cost of this FAC release. Granted they are not premium like this one but still. I am not saying I am done completely with FA but my buying has gone way done just like you.

Reactions: Dhiraj1
As with anything in this hobby, being selective is the way forward if budget is the issue which is for 99% of us otherwise this game will be easy, we will buy and own everything.

These will sell out and there XL low qty XL slips are always their big sellers most of time, instant sell out on their website. So if you pass I don’t blame you, but it doesn’t affect FA at all as they know their market and it will sell out as always. All that means is one copy available to snag on preorder date or who’s on the next waiting list if you decide to skip it.

Just voting with the wallet is all an individual can do
As with anything in this hobby, being selective is the way forward if budget is the issue which is for 99% of us otherwise this game will be easy, we will buy and own everything.

These will sell out and there XL low qty XL slips are always their big sellers most of time, instant sell out on their website. So if you pass I don’t blame you, but it doesn’t affect FA at all as they know their market and it will sell out as always. All that means is one copy available to snag on preorder date or who’s on the next waiting list if you decide to skip it.

Despite the lame WWA steelbook, I would've loved to own this FA version. But I couldn't agree more with Dhiraj1 and Dano, these sort of prices are absurd and totally out of proportion! And all this just for the addition of a single 4K UHD disc :shipped:

Reactions: Dhiraj1
Thanks mate, I have it a go yesterday managed to buy one but didn't see where out notes on PayPal. I'll get there eventually.

Glad to hear :thumbs:

1) just an FYI: Regarding ''The Note to add in Paypal''
When you Purchase from a Group Buy and are automatically Redirected to Paypal to make your payment, there is no possibility to add a note in this case.
You have made your payment and your copy is secured.

2) Only way to add a note in paypal is when you, yourself sends a payment to someone using their email Paypal ID.
For example; if you are asked to send money to pay for your shipping fees, in this case you are sending an old fashioned payment for the shipping fee
and in this instance you will be able to add a note.

hope that I explained it correctly ;)