Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Bohemian Rhapsody

Director: Bryan Singer

Cast: Rami Malek, Ben Hardy, Gwilym Lee, Joseph Mazzello

Release: 2018-12-25

Plot: A biopic following the life of Freddie Mercury.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've grown up my entire childhood-teenager with all those songs... gotta admit listening to all those classics with thoses moves/looks, I can't wait to see more.
I'm truly moved by this man/icon and even if I'm 100 miles away from his personality (and else), what he brought to this world/music/humanity just gives me chills!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Really don't see the point in this film. Just enjoy the music that exists as well as all the footage that exists of him and the group. That's all you need. What more do you want or need?

Bryan singer is making this?!?!? Was not expecting that

They f*cked up though and Sacha baron Cohen should of been cast. It nearly happened but Brian May thought he would ruin it! He would of been amazing as Freddie
Agreed :(

will still be watching this but the new guy will need to be great to win me over I think

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Watch airport workers hold dance celebration for Freddie Mercury's 72nd birthday

via EW

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Those carting their luggage through London’s Heathrow airport faced a pleasant interruption in honor of Freddie Mercury’s 72nd birthday on Wednesday.

British Airways and the team behind the U.K. dance competition Strictly Come Dancing joined forces to perform spirited choreography inspired by the late icon. The performance was met with awe from travelers who cheered on as they watched the lively routine.

“Freddie Mercury was a truly British icon and I am delighted to ‘Break Free’ and celebrate his iconic life with my colleagues,” Virinder Bansal, a baggage service manager at Heathrow, said in a statement. “We hope passengers at Terminal 5 enjoy our surprising and unique welcome to the U.K., before we return to work. After all, ‘The Show Must Go On.’”

The location of the tribute, dubbed Freddie For A Day, is significant in that Mercury worked as a baggage handler there prior to joining Queen in 1970.

The celebration also served to raise awareness for the band’s charity The Mercury Phoenix Trust, which works to fight HIV/AIDS. Mercury died from AIDS-related complications in 1991 at the age of 45.

The event comes ahead of the cinematic release of the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody, which is set to hit theaters on Nov. 2. In the film, Mr. Robot’s Rami Malek portrays the singer.

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
IMAX Poster :photo:

bohemian_rhapsody_IMAX.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187