Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bombshell

Genre: Drama

Director: Jay Roach

Cast: Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman, John Lithgow, Allison Janney, Kate McKinnon, Malcolm McDowell, Mark Duplass, Alice Eve, Alanna Ubach, Nazanin Boniadi, Elisabeth Röhm, Madeline Zima, Ashley Greene, Rob Delaney, Brooke Smith, Brigette Lundy-Paine, Spencer Garrett, Andy Buckley, Liv Hewson, Ahna O'Reilly, P. J. Byrne, Ben Lawson, Anne Ramsay, Josh Lawson, Bonnie Dennison, Bree Condon, London Fuller, Michael Buie, Jenelle McKee, Rachael Drummond, Savannah Judy, Victoria Profeta, Karina Junker, Anita Kalathara, Luke Judy, Jonathan Bray, Sedona Fuller, Scott C. Roe, Doc Farrow, Andrew Constantini, Matthew Gold, Laura Linda Bradley, Christian Roberts, Trevor Guttmann, Troy Dillinger, Wayne Cole, Cambell Dodson, Logan Wildey, Gina Tleel, Rickie Peete

Release: 2019-12-20

Plot: The film will focus on the women of Fox News Channel who worked there during the tenure of Roger Ailes, the chairman and network architect who resigned in 2016 amid a sexual and workplace harassment scandal.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be something special with these 3 powerhouses

I liked that trailer although I have no idea what’s going on except extreme paranoia. & @Noodles I agree, I can’t believe that was Theron

Reactions: Noodles
Its a teaser guys.
And a really GOOD one at that. Doesn't give away any plot and heightens your curiosity. Good on 'em.

I'm sure the next one will show more.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
I know what it's about from reading the plot description bud... just saying the trailer doesn't make it clear is all.

Ha, I didn’t even see the description. I just watched the trailer saw Fox News and Charlize looked like Megyn.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Damn these bombshell blondes :hungry: I could feel the hotness in that elevator from here :D
Kidman looks hot af :OMG: and I agree Theron was hardly recognizable.

Reactions: Flloydo
Its a teaser guys.
And a really GOOD one at that. Doesn't give away any plot and heightens your curiosity. Good on 'em.

I'm sure the next one will show more.

Yea man perfect. The tension made me strip

And I meant teaser in my previous post. Clearly not a traditional trailer

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database