No Time to Die (Bond 25) - In theaters October 08, 2021

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 5 Votes
Title: No time to die (Bond 25)

Tagline: Where nothing can possibly go wrong!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Director: Cary Joji Fukunaga

Cast: Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ana de Armas, Léa Seydoux, Jeffrey Wright, Christoph Waltz, and more...

Release: 2020-04-08

Plot: Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Danny Boyle has confirmed that he is directing James Bond 25, while also revealing that the plan is to start shooting at the end of the year.

Full story: https://www.metro.us/entertainment/movies/danny-boyle-confirms-that-he-is-directing-james-bond-25
857D8744-00C1-431A-B2B8-BFB1440ACEDB.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I actually think that's pretty cool! Would look even better if you got rid of Renton's bottom half on the j-card and replaced it with Bond's though. ;)
Sometimes I'm just not gonna work THAT HARD for the joke!:LOL:
(I was actually really busy when I made that! I didn't have time for full Renton Body replacement!)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oopsie...

James Bond 25: Director Danny Boyle Exits Over "Creative Differences"
EON Productions officially announced Tuesday that Danny Boyle will no longer direct James Bond 25.

The official 007 Twitter account posted the following message from the producers and star of the film: "Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig today announced that due to creative differences Danny Boyle has decided to no longer direct Bond 25."

Boyle was to have segued from the Richard Curtis-scripted musical comedy he's currently making right into Bond 25.

While the specifics of these "creative differences" weren't immediately clear, it was known that Boyle's Trainspotting screenwriter John Hodge was writing a script.separate from one that was being developed by Bond franchise regulars Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. It was previously reported Boyle would only move forward with Bond 25 if EON and MGM approved Hodge's script.​

Oopsie...

James Bond 25: Director Danny Boyle Exits Over "Creative Differences"
EON Productions officially announced Tuesday that Danny Boyle will no longer direct James Bond 25.​
The official 007 Twitter account posted the following message from the producers and star of the film: "Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig today announced that due to creative differences Danny Boyle has decided to no longer direct Bond 25."​
Boyle was to have segued from the Richard Curtis-scripted musical comedy he's currently making right into Bond 25.​
While the specifics of these "creative differences" weren't immediately clear, it was known that Boyle's Trainspotting screenwriter John Hodge was writing a script.separate from one that was being developed by Bond franchise regulars Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. It was previously reported Boyle would only move forward with Bond 25 if EON and MGM approved Hodge's script.​
The fact they included DC in the statement making it sound like it was also his decision makes me think they just simply didn't get along, which wouldn't surprise me... DC is a bit of a douche to be fair.

BREAKING: Cary Joji Fukunaga to direct James Bond 25, set for 2020 debut

bond-768x432.jpg

Source: ComingSoon
Following the departure of director Danny Boyle and an intense search for a replacement, producers Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig announced today that filmmaker Cary Joji Fukunaga (True Detective, Beasts of No Nation) will step behind the camera for the 25th James Bond movie. Production on the film will begin on March 4, 2019 for a February 14, 2020 release date, marking the first time a Bond film has been released in February.

“We are delighted to be working with Cary. His versatility and innovation make him an excellent choice for our next James Bond adventure,” said Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli.