Book Deals, Price Drops, Looking For & Retailer Chat

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
book-deals-png.292216

USA ninjas-Buy 2 get 1 free on Books, Movies, Steelbooks, Boardgames and more here

Feel free to add others @kryptonite and members!

Attachments

• book deals.png
    book deals.png
    430.9 KB · Views: 907
300 Rise of an Empire: The Art of the Film - £9.99 + £5.50p+p to the UK. Was £35 originally. Plus comes with the following:

‘Immortals’ art print, plus signature sheet featuring weapon and armour concept art, numbered and signed by director Noam Murro and producer Zack Snyder.

Didn't think it was too bad a price for an art book and Zack Snyder autograph! Apparently mine turned up earlier, so I'll try and get some pics up when I get home.

Today only! Get £5 off any qualifying order of £25 or more at Amazon.co.uk - enter promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout.

This offer ends at midnight on 19 March, 2019. One per customer. The offer applies to items dispatched from and sold by Amazon only. It does not apply to items sold by third-party sellers, including items Fulfilled by Amazon.

Full T&Cs here.

Hi @Noodles, is this the right place to highlight books I am looking for? If not can you point me in the right direction.

I am looking for the following by Charles M Schulz

PEANUTS EVERY SUNDAY gift box 1960s
PEANUTS EVERY SUNDAY gift box 1970s

Thanks

Reactions: Noodles
Hi @Noodles, is this the right place to highlight books I am looking for? If not can you point me in the right direction.

I am looking for the following by Charles M Schulz

PEANUTS EVERY SUNDAY gift box 1960s
PEANUTS EVERY SUNDAY gift box 1970s

Thanks
Hey! I'm not sure such a thread exists tbh, so this one will do just fine. I'll amend the thread title to reflect that. :thumbs:

Reactions: snow flake