Bram Stoker's Dracula - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 10, 2022 - February 12, 2024 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

Bram Stoker's Dracula Front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly find the film to be quite sh!t except for Oldmans performance but that art has always done it for me. £30s a bit rough but I might pick it up after release.

Can’t fault the artwork. Now the question is, do Sony have the balls to gloss it

Honestly find the film to be quite sh!t except for Oldmans performance but that art has always done it for me. £30s a bit rough but I might pick it up after release.

Can’t fault the artwork. Now the question is, do Sony have the balls to gloss it
We are aligned like the stars. Steel does look nice though.

I mentioned in another thread I need to give this a 2nd viewing to see if my sensibilities have changed. But yeah....I remember a big letdown.

Reactions: Flloydo
We are aligned like the stars. Steel does look nice though.

I mentioned in another thread I need to give this a 2nd viewing to see if my sensibilities have changed. But yeah....I remember a big letdown.
Tbf I would like to give it another watch. I probably last watched it when i was 17/18

Tbf I would like to give it another watch. I probably last watched it when i was 17/18
I saw this in the theater the weekend it was released. Everyone knows me as a Jaws dude, but as a kid I lived in the world of UNIVERSAL HORROR. So Frankenstein, the Wolfman, Dracula...those dudes are really kinda special to me.

As for this Dracula, my disappointment was not unlike that of when I saw Dino's King Kong and/or Van Helsing, which still causes a bile stir up.

I will take this time to suggest viewing Dan Curtis' production of Dracula starring Jack Palance. It's an amazing effort for a made for TV film. Palance is incredible.

Reactions: Flloydo