Bram Stoker's Dracula - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 10, 2022 - February 12, 2024 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

Bram Stoker's Dracula Front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really prefer no artwork inside but a very good finish ... just my opinion !

the back visual is subtle ... depend of the angle you may barely see the red dots for the eyes of Dracula

Not sure what’s going on with this? It says sold out now - the original price was £28.99 - but now there’s another one on site that isn’t sold out but it’s £38.99?!

When I click the link in the OP it takes me to the listing at £29.99 and it's in stock available to order right now.

Not sure what’s going on with this? It says sold out now - the original price was £28.99 - but now there’s another one on site that isn’t sold out but it’s £38.99?!

That £38.99 listing appears to be for the North American steelbook and discs. No UK ratings logos. So I guess it's an import price or perhaps a mistake and the listing will disappear soon.

They look similar but the £38.99 one is a US one, the one from the link on here is the correct one and it disappeared because it went out of stock, but its back in now.

Reason why it was listed as sold out earlier this morning when you checked the website was because it was not in stock on zavvi system at that time
When release date arrives if a release not in stock the zavvi website will automaticaly list a release as sold out
Once stock arrives and registered on Zavvi system their website listing it changes to Buy Now
When it's a release that will have a later release date they update listing back to a pre order
This is nothing new it happens often with Zavvi they sometimes don't get delivery until later on release date and sometimes can be a few days later

As Zavvi got delivery Today is why it later updated to in stock buy now

USA releases sometimes by mistake show up on Zavvi UK
They meant to be listed on Zavvi USA only
That why you saw the USA release listed

Reactions: jaffajakes
My copy showed up today from Zavvi. No scratches thankfully. Weird there is no inside art but the cover is great as expected and nice to get some gloss this side of the pond for a change

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Think I’ll pick up the re release

I rewatched this over Halloween and it brought some love back. So ignore my previous comments because it aged quite well and found a new life with me :LOL:

I bought the original release. I was going to post picks but I'll have to wait while tomorrow, as I couldn't capture it properly without daylight. The grey parts are matt finish and everything else on the front is gloss, it's really nice.

extras are very interesting.

- regarding the way it was set and shot
-regarding how it was make or break for FFCs career at that time

You guys think there will be a slipcase/deluxe edition of this?
First we were like: nah, not buying amarays anymore, will wait for a steelbook.
Now: nah, not buying just the steelbook, meesa wantsa booklet with slip, and art-cards too!
Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha
Reactions: Vega