Brand New Arrow Films Website Please Read

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
10356335_826293494071313_3078264564566315091_n.jpg

Arrow Films have launched a new Website the previous website www.arrowfilms.co.uk is now closed
New Website
www.arrowfilms.com
Please read the details below

If you previously ordered or have previously registered with Arrow Films www.arrowfilms.co.uk you will need to re register your account
To carry over your previous account details and order history and reward points
You have to do a Reset Password by using your email you currently use for your account. Simply enter your email address on the Reset Password page, follow the link that is sent to you and reset your password. Upon re-registering you will receive 100 free Reward Points on your account.

FAQs

- Will I still retain my current Reward Points? -
Yes. When the new site launches, you will be able to request a Reset Password link with the email you currently use for your account. Simply enter your email address on the Reset Password page, follow the link that is sent to you and reset your password. Upon re-registering you will receive 100 free Reward Points on your account.

- What will happen to existing orders? -
Any orders placed during the recent sale and any pre-orders made for titles up to and including a release date of December 11 will be fulfilled by our old warehouse. Any queries arising from any of these orders should go through the usual channel of [email protected]. Our new warehouse will then fulfil all pre-orders from December 18, as well as any orders placed from the time it goes live on Monday November 27.

- What will free membership give me? -
We’ve looked to fully improve the My Account areas on the new website, giving you much more control of your account. You will be able to add various billing and shipping address, view order history and track current orders, edit personal details and interests and create wishlists. There will also be exclusive ‘Members-only’ content for certain releases, such as exclusive stills, clips and some PDFs of previous Arrow Video and Arrow Academy booklets.

- Will I be able to pay with credit / debit card? -
Yes. We have now implemented World Pay into the new site which will allow for most card payments. You will still be able to pay via PayPal if you prefer.

- When will payment be taken? -
If paying through World Pay, payment for all orders will now be taken at dispatch from our new warehouse rather than at point of order. Payment via PayPal will still be taken on point of order.
- Will there be more selection on delivery options?-
Yes. In most cases, you will have the option to have your order delivered by standard or tracked mail. There is also the option to split your delivery into two if you are ordering both currently available titles and titles on pre-order.

Last edited:
A lot of previous Arrow Films purchase links I need to update to new Arrow Website
I will do this over the coming weeks/months
It's going to take a while

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Note
Arrow Films have had issues with worldpay when processing payment with pre orders
This applies to pre orders only

If you get an email from arrow saying World Pay Payment Failed
Arrow Video replied to a customer
We’ve been having issues with Worldpay pre-orders recently. Worldpay is fine to use for stock items but we’d recommend only pre-ordering items separately and with Paypal for the time being.

When you get failed payment email from arrow
Please update/re-confirm the payment details in your account/order as soon as possible as this should push your order through https://www.arrowfilms.com/login/.

If you have to pre-order with Worldpay in the future then please log in and upgrade/re-confirm your payment details less than 28 days before dispatch, sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want to avoid having worldpay issues for a pre orders and avoid not having to update or resubmit card payment details use PayPal instead when doing pre orders
Note PayPal payment is taken when ordering

Reactions: Sigill
@paulboland I see Arrow has huge sale at 7.50 so trying to updated with couple of releases I am missing but wondering before I press ORDER how can I know which of these are First pressing (with booklet or slipcover) or second pressing? can you help?

@paulboland I see Arrow has huge sale at 7.50 so trying to updated with couple of releases I am missing but wondering before I press ORDER how can I know which of these are First pressing (with booklet or slipcover) or second pressing? can you help?
Send a email to arrow video they will tell you if stock they have has booklet or slipcover
[email protected]

Note only a few releases come with a slipcover a lot of releases don't and that includes new releases or pre orders