Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: February 22, 2019 April 26, 2019
Purchase links: 2D - 4K+2D
Price: €21.99 (2D) - €29.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Uncut

91J6sFSVzOL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woow, great news. This was unexpected great film. However i am always very much affraid to by such (hardcore) movie from Germany as they like to cut few things out a bit. What is written in the Black box on the cover?

Woow, great news. This was unexpected great film. However i am always very much affraid to by such (hardcore) movie from Germany as they like to cut few things out a bit. What is written in the Black box on the cover?
This is supposed to be uncut. As for the black box, it's just the film rating and Google translates it to "no serious danger to minors".

Reactions: galareta2332
This rating 'SPIO/JK geprüft: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung' only means that the title is 18+ and that it can be sold openly in stores. Some movies get the rating "SPIO/JK geprüft: strafrechtlich unbedenklich", which can not be openly displayed in the stores and need to be asked for at the counter if you want to buy them, they cannot be bought online from german sellers if i know this correctly.

The rating on this particular release just means that the title is 18+ and has not been confiscated by the authorities.

For example, until a few years ago the uncut version of Planet Terror was "SPIO/JK geprüft: strafrechtlich unbedenklich", this was however changed to a normal fsk 18 rating a few years ago.

@Noodles do you know someone who can know this for sure? You had good contacts with german retailers.
I have a contact at Capelight, but I don't really like bothering them with every little thing as I feel I may just annoy them lol. They did recently provide me with some email addresses people can use if they have questions regarding subtitles etc though, so maybe try those... [email protected] and/or [email protected] :)

Reactions: galareta2332
Also, I could be wrong, but this tweet makes it sound like the Blu-ray version has also been pushed back to April 26.