Purchase links: 2D - 4K+2D
Price: €21.99 (2D) - €29.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Uncut

91J6sFSVzOL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both editions are in april.
Blu-ray is sold out i think.
4k is still avaliable.

I switched orders recently - canceled blu-ray for 4k...price difference is very small.

4K has dropped to €29.99 and Blu-ray is back in stock at €31.49... more than 4K. :confused:

Watched this the other night :thumbs: Vince was brilliant in this. Will this release come to the UK at all?

Watched this the other night :thumbs: Vince was brilliant in this. Will this release come to the UK at all?
This mediabook won't be coming to the UK I'm afraid. The only current edition available over here is the amaray, which originally came with a slipcover... not sure how easy to come across it is now, but I have a copy I'll most likely sell once I have the mediabook in hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
This mediabook won't be coming to the UK I'm afraid. The only current edition available over here is the amaray, which originally came with a slipcover... not sure how easy to come across it is now, but I have a copy I'll most likely sell once I have the mediabook in hand.
This might sound like a stupid question but I keep hearing this amaray, what's the difference between these and bluray?

This might sound like a stupid question but I keep hearing this amaray, what's the difference between these and bluray?
Amaray is the name of the company who make the plastic blu-ray cases bud, so that's just what people have come to name the standard edition blu's. So to sum up... it does basically just mean a blu-ray lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
Amaray is the name of the company who make the plastic blu-ray cases bud, so that's just what people have come to name the standard edition blu's. So to sum up... it does basically just mean a blu-ray lol.

:rofl::rofl:Oh right, Another thing now that I know hahaha, thanks mate:thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles