Breaking Bad Meth Lab “Lego”

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
We’ve seen dinosaur Lego. We’ve seen Minecraft Lego. We’ve even seen Spongebob Lego. But we never thought we’d see Lego based on the totally awesome and definitely not-for-children-even-in-the-slightest TV show, Breaking Bad.

Well, we did this year. Kind of. Although this superb set was indeed put into production and sold, Lego had no part in it, and presumably neither did the show’s producers (though we bet they thought it was pretty cool). It was the work of Citizen Brick, a small company specializing in custom-printed Lego sets. Their meth lab had 500 pieces and cost $250, no doubt down to the slew of intricately detailed one-off blocks and Breaking Bad-inspired minifigures. Sadly, it vanished from Citizen Brick’s web site after the inevitable furor, but the Internet never forgets.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55950&stc=1&d=1387872558

Attachments

• breaking-bad-lego.jpg
    breaking-bad-lego.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 208
That's pretty cool looking. Used to love Lego's when I was a kid but not sure my parents would have gotten this one for me. :p