attachment.php

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
So I take waiting for the German one or buying from say Italy,France etc these be all region free or region b and no issues playing.
Just wished U.K. had taken it out again like other amazons did

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Signed Limited Edition Gold Barrel) [Blu-ray]

BB_Signed_Barrel.jpg
Product Alert: This special-edition Amazon.com exclusive was produced in limited quantities and is only available while supplies last. This product will become available on 12/09/2014 at 10:20:00 AM PST for $599.99.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Signed Limited Edition Gold Barrel) Includes

• Collectible replica money barrel hand-signed by Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan

• Over 55 hours of special features from all seasons

• Two-hour documentary

• Commemorative challenge coin designed by Vince Gilligan

• Los Pollos Hermanos apron

• “Better Call Saul” matchbook 4GB flash drive

• Certificate of authenticity

The incredible saga of high-school-chemistry-teacher-turned-meth-kingpin Walter White is here in its entirety with all 62 uncut and uncensored episodes! Emmy winner Bryan Cranston portrays Walter White, a family man who turns to crime after a lung cancer diagnosis unravels his simple life. Recruiting former student and small-time dealer Jesse Pinkman (Emmy winner Aaron Paul) to be his partner in crime, Walt rises to the top of the meth trade, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. Still, he can’t keep his dogged DEA agent brother-in-law, Hank Schrader (Dean Norris), off his trail forever. Will Walt get away with it all, or die trying? With riveting performances by Anna Gunn, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and more, re-live every moment of this groundbreaking original series. Executive produced by Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson and Michelle MacLaren, this complete box set is loaded with special features, including an exclusive feature-length documentary on the making of the final season.

Reactions: LloydJBailey
Come on guys everyone bug the hell out of Amazon uk for a release of the 2014 barrel,I missed out or to be honest did not know first time around and yes there is german one due out soon and all others in the eu etc and could have got the deal on the Canada one last week but never due to be region locked.
I can't understand why Amazon uk never took this out when all others did,I'm still hoping or thinking they will still take this 2014 edition in barrel out.
But when I ask they says its upto I think suppliers etc.
They surely know it sold well last time and surely same would happen again.
I bet I will end up getting one from eu and then they take one out,out of interest who would be best to get an eu edition from Italy,France,Germany I think Germany is a little less as all use euro.

Thanks for this what is the difference with this edition over say the uk edition I take all stuff inside is in English just a few outer labels that are in French.i was holding on for a uk edition but it just might never come

Also I heard that the packing was. Not to great on these first edition door hinges being broken and I'm sure I read somewhere that they are now packing these better as in double boxed is this right? I take one Amazon does not pack any different from another?

Very cheap now, wasnt it suppose to be more limited and the other boxset of the series includes more stuff minus the apron?

Comes out at about £68 plus £19 shipping = £87 and then might get stung with Vat when it arrives, so not worth ordering from amazon.ca as it would have been cheaper from amazon.fr with the numerous times it has been on their daily deals at €99.
Amazon.ca have this for 119.99 dollars less than £65.00!

Can't understand myself why no uk one have asked Amazon several times they can't say if there will or will not be one. I could wait long enough and it never be out so ended up getting French one on deal so now I'm hoping no uk one comes out lol

Does anybody know anyone who bit on the $1000 Gold Barrel Collection?
image.jpg

(I bet someone is trying to resell on the bay for triple...like $1000 wasn't ridiculous!!)