CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Which corresponds to the comment from the Amazon Forum I already posted:

"It's exactly the same edition as in the US. only thing german is the booklet, nothing else, you got a couple of languages to choose of, but you always have german and english. The Booklet front is german also are the episode distributions. For me the only vital part of the booklet was the letter from Vince Gilligan, witch is english. so basically everything important is english."

Best wishes,

Michael

I am so unlucky with this. Missed out on the UK one, and missed out on the German now as well. I'm just not savvy/quick enough!

I refuse to pay the eBay folk who buy to make profit, so I'll just wait in hope for another release somewhere.

I am so unlucky with this. Missed out on the UK one, and missed out on the German now as well. I'm just not savvy/quick enough!

I refuse to pay the eBay folk who buy to make profit, so I'll just wait in hope for another release somewhere.

Welcome to HDN!
You're in the right place to get news and updates on new and future releases.

Reactions: rpg
Welcome to HDN!
You're in the right place to get news and updates on new and future releases.

Thanks! :thumbs: If only I registered this time last month, I could have a barrel of Breaking Bad in my possession, but I'll keep positive, I'm sure I'll get one eventually!

Keep checking the Amazon.de site! 2 days ago there was on Edition back in stock! Thats how I got mine :)

Regards

Reactions: rpg
So I checked the Amazon.de website at lunchtime, and I was very happy to see it had come back on pre-order for €139.99 direct. Progressed with the order, got to the payment options page, clicked continue and then got a message saying "This product is no longer available to purchase.". Tried another 3 times (as the item remained in my basket) and then checked the product page again, to see the pre-order option had disappeared.

So left it (thinking I had missed it, yet again) and checked this evening. There was no pre-order option available (it only said 'Available from these sellers.') but interestingly, I saw it said "18 new from €139.99", clicked it, Amazon were one of the sellers, and I was able to complete the purchase.

Order_zps8839bbfb.jpg

It subtotalled at €141.17 before shipping due to the UK's slightly higher VAT rate (20% vs 19%) + about €4 for shipping brought it to the equivalent of ~£120.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who posted the info about Amazon.de selling it. I would never have thought to check there. :thumbs:

Got mine too from Amazon DE.
Can`t wait for this barrel!! :scat:
Does anyone knows when will be released?

That's good, I'm looking forward to it too! It should say on your order (the estimated delivery date). It's released for shipping on the 10th April from Amazon, but as I selected standard intl. shipping to the UK, I won't get it until the 14th or 15th. So it will depend on the destination country and the service chosen, as to when you'll actually get it.

Reactions: vitorhfreis
That's good, I'm looking forward to it too! It should say on your order (the estimated delivery date). It's released for shipping on the 10th April from Amazon, but as I selected standard intl. shipping to the UK, I won't get it until the 14th or 15th. So it will depend on the destination country and the service chosen, as to when you'll actually get it.

Thanks man, i was talking about the release date..unfortunatelly im from Brazil and international shipments comes very slowly..so i think i will receive hopefully in May...:ohno:

This seems to be available again for pre-order, don't know how long it will last however! Link.

Edit: Gone again!

Last edited:
Well, mine arrived! :thumbs:

Very happy to finally get my hands on it for a reasonable price. It's going to stay sealed in original packaging for the meantime, just in case there's a UK re-release on the cards. Until then, I just get to look at it!

SDC10870_zps78ddbf05.jpg