Breaking Bad: The Complete Series - Signed Limited Edition Gold Barrel (Blu-ray) [USA]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Signed Limited Edition Gold Barrel) [Blu-ray]

Purchase link: amazon.com
Release date: December 9th, 2014 at 10:20 AM PST
Price: $599.99

BB_Signed_Barrel.jpg

Product Alert: This special-edition Amazon.com exclusive was produced in limited quantities and is only available while supplies last. This product will become available on 12/09/2014 at 10:20:00 AM PST for $599.99.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Signed Limited Edition Gold Barrel) Includes

• Collectible replica money barrel hand-signed by Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan

• Over 55 hours of special features from all seasons

• Two-hour documentary

• Commemorative challenge coin designed by Vince Gilligan

• Los Pollos Hermanos apron

• “Better Call Saul” matchbook 4GB flash drive

• Certificate of authenticity

The incredible saga of high-school-chemistry-teacher-turned-meth-kingpin Walter White is here in its entirety with all 62 uncut and uncensored episodes! Emmy winner Bryan Cranston portrays Walter White, a family man who turns to crime after a lung cancer diagnosis unravels his simple life. Recruiting former student and small-time dealer Jesse Pinkman (Emmy winner Aaron Paul) to be his partner in crime, Walt rises to the top of the meth trade, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. Still, he can’t keep his dogged DEA agent brother-in-law, Hank Schrader (Dean Norris), off his trail forever. Will Walt get away with it all, or die trying? With riveting performances by Anna Gunn, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and more, re-live every moment of this groundbreaking original series. Executive produced by Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson and Michelle MacLaren, this complete box set is loaded with special features, including an exclusive feature-length documentary on the making of the final season.

Last edited:
This is sad...re-release of re-release after re-release. This is milking money from god citizens...it like divided mockingjay into two parts:confused:.
Couldn't they release it while first barrel was released. It would be more fair, even with this price. I have the first release, so i will pass on this one.

OMG!!! Had they released this to begin with, I probably would have ponied up the dough. This late to the party, and I've already cracked open my other one... I think I'm out. Haha

Not sure that Cranston & Gilligan's signatures are worth $400...

Reactions: Fisheds
Even if you have the $$$, no T.V. Show or Movie set is worth spending that. I would rather divvy up those funds to 10 other rare birds. Maybe that dude on ebay who had a steel for $1 Mil is eying it!!

Even if you have the $$$, no T.V. Show or Movie set is worth spending that. I would rather divvy up those funds to 10 other rare birds. Maybe that dude on ebay who had a steel for $1 Mil is eying it!!
Didn't the Futureshop IM steel used to trade for $1,000? Something like that. So this should surely sell out.

Currently selling for $1500 on Amazon !

I wonder what the ratio is these days,flippers to genuine fans...gotta be like 50/50 if not worse....pretty depressing to have to fight so hard just to buy the stuff you like....wasn't gonna buy this but would be nice to have the option...

What bugs me is why Amazon uk have not took out the 2014 barrel when all other amazons have,the sold the 2013 one so why not 2014 edition and I was hearing that it sold out on pre orders too.

Don't forget, if you buy this now, you'll miss out on the EXTRA LIMITED Breaking Bad 2015 Platinum Autographed Piston Masturbater Barrel Edition set for release next Christmas! :thumbs::woot:
lol im getting the breaking bad 2015 super limited diamond barrel with better call saul season 1 bluray with saul flash drive with season 2 first look

Reactions: Fisheds