Breaking Bad Videos!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I'm a HUGE Breaking Bad Fan! But I'm also a fan of all the Spoofs, Tributes, Parodies that have been created! :thumbs: This thread is for that reason, so we can ALL discuss and post these videos! Have fun! :woot:

breakingbadlarge.jpg

This video is just fu**ing hilarious! :hilarious:
"Do you want to build a Meth Lab? Come on let's go and Cook!"
time_to_cook___breaking_bad_emoticons__by_sirkoto51-d62oxle.gif

Thanks for getting me in here Franky! Haven't seen this before the tag. :D

This thread is awesome! I'll have a look at the videos when I've finnished work. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007

Here is an on topic conversation. I told my father in law to watch this about 50 times these last few years. He just gave the "meh" response.

A few weeks ago, that damn B++tard only just finished watching the entire series. I found out by chance! :OMG: It comes to light that someone at his work said to watch it, so he did! :squint::punch:

Anyway, I also heard he LOVED the show. So when I went round to the house, I asked "Dave, what did you think of BB? good huh?" His reply... "meh"

What that man doesn't realise is I am the one choosing his care home in the next 20 years :smuggrin: I AM THE DANGER :p:smug: F@CK YOU DAVE:box::rofl:

@bloodsnake007

Here is an on topic conversation. I told my father in law to watch this about 50 times these last few years. He just gave the "meh" response.

A few weeks ago, that damn B++tard only just finished watching the entire series. I found out by chance! :OMG: It comes to light that someone at his work said to watch it, so he did! :squint::punch:

Anyway, I also heard he LOVED the show. So when I went round to the house, I asked "Dave, what did you think of BB? good huh?" His reply... "meh"

What that man doesn't realise is I am the one choosing his care home in the next 20 years :smuggrin: I AM THE DANGER :p:smug: F@CK YOU DAVE:box::rofl:

Sounds like my wife. I will watch shows. Then my wife comes to me saying she wants something new to watch. SO I'll recommend something. And she'll be like, "meh". then a year later her sister will say how awesome something is and she'll run out and watch it that day. and I'm sitting here like, WTF? I told you about this a year ago. Can't win

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
I'm going to stay out of this thread until i've finished the show. Currently watching most nights from 10pm until 3:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That damn episode when Gus and everyone were in the factory. I needed to know what was going to happen. It was dragging on and one, I needed sleep lol. As soon as something happened, TV off, then bed lol.

Great show. Now on Series 5 episode 2.

Reactions: lolwut
I really need to get hold this series and give them a watch to see what all the fuss is about. I pretty much watch most other US TV shows but for some reason never took notice of this.