Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Available this May!

1.jpg

@Noodles
Is it cool to tag me on these vinyl idolz when they are announced?

I don't come on this part often but also i understand as your probably busy

Actually dude don't worry,

I usually check the pop thread once a week (or a bit longer) and they will never sell out that quickly and stuff

Cheers

@Noodles
Is it cool to tag me on these vinyl idolz when they are announced?

I don't come on this part often but also i understand as your probably busy

Actually dude don't worry,

I usually check the pop thread once a week (or a bit longer) and they will never sell out that quickly and stuff

Cheers
It's no trouble for me mate, so I'd be happy to tag you. I actually almost did with both this and American Psycho, but wasn't 100% sure if you'd be interested, so decided not to bug you with a tag, as I figured you'd probably spot them eventually anyway lol.

Reactions: Flash and Flloydo
It's no trouble for me mate, so I'd be happy to tag you. I actually almost did with both this and American Psycho, but wasn't 100% sure if you'd be interested, so decided not to bug you with a tag, as I figured you'd probably spot them eventually anyway lol.

Ahh it's not bugging me, will make me feel special instead lol
I do love the designs but I never know what one will be next and if it's a character I love and it looks great then I'll be all over it. Just a little pricey and the mo but I hope to get a few in the future

Yeah I suppose I'll see it at some point lol

Cheers noodles

Reactions: Noodles
Ahh it's not bugging me, will make me feel special instead lol
I do love the designs but I never know what one will be next and if it's a character I love and it looks great then I'll be all over it. Just a little pricey and the mo but I hope to get a few in the future

Yeah I suppose I'll see it at some point lol

Cheers noodles
Haha fair enough... I'll tag you in everything I post from now on then, just to make you feel loved. :p

Yeah, the prices are too much at the moment. I've decided to wait for big price drops now, especially after Amazon's recent sale on them... they don't seem to be selling out as far as I'm aware, so there's no need to worry about them going OOP any time soon. Obviously that could quickly change though, as some characters are a lot more popular than others. I reckon American Psycho will sell quite well... seems to be a bit of buzz about it on social media.

Reactions: Flloydo
Haha fair enough... I'll tag you in everything I post from now on then, just to make you feel loved. :p

Yeah, the prices are too much at the moment. I've decided to wait for big price drops now, especially after Amazon's recent sale on them... they don't seem to be selling out as far as I'm aware, so there's no need to worry about them going OOP any time soon. Obviously that could quickly change though, as some characters are a lot more popular than others. I reckon American Psycho will sell quite well... seems to be a bit of buzz about it on social media.

Yes they don't seem to be selling any great quantities, but they are still very nice. I'm a bit too pop funko obsessed but I do really like the looks of these. I am guessing they will also do Jessie.

Last edited:

I always feel loved when you tag me mate hahaha

Yeah after seeing amazons drops I thought the same. Apart from the only one I want - dynamite.

Oh ok, suppose it's a loved film and he does look really cool.
Tbh I'll only get him if they do a blood splatter version. Just seems like the right way to do it. Especially in that get up

Reactions: Noodles and Flash
I always feel loved when you tag me mate hahaha

Yeah after seeing amazons drops I thought the same. Apart from the only one I want - dynamite.

Oh ok, suppose it's a loved film and he does look really cool.
Tbh I'll only get him if they do a blood splatter version. Just seems like the right way to do it. Especially in that get up
Haha I'll remember that. ;)

I find the tagging thing kinda funny actually... so many people on here have their own little tagging groups, which is pretty cool to see, but funny too (in a good way, of course). I often forget to tag folks though... I usually just make my post and move on. :p

I've been keeping an eye out for a price drop on Dynamite for you, but there's been no major price reductions on it so far unfortunately. It always seems to be the case though... the one you want never drops. Or if you're really unlucky (like myself), then the price will drop once you're away from the computer for a day and you miss it lol.

Haha I'll remember that. ;)

I find the tagging thing kinda funny actually... so many people on here have their own little tagging groups, which is pretty cool to see, but funny too (in a good way, of course). I often forget to tag folks though... I usually just make my post and move on. :p

I've been keeping an eye out for a price drop on Dynamite for you, but there's been no major price reductions on it so far unfortunately. It always seems to be the case though... the one you want never drops. Or if you're really unlucky (like myself), then the price will drop once you're away from the computer for a day and you miss it lol.

Yeah there are a few little cliques on here especially when it comes to FA steels etc it's all cool though.

I'm the same mate I often forget to tag people and yourself. But then I look up and nearly everyone's been tagged anyway lol
You franky and Luke are the only ones who tag me anyway lol

Ahh cheers mate, I have a look every so often as its not complete priority for me but the second I see it £10 ish or less and I have the mullar then I'll jump on it. Seems to be out of stock or high priced when I see it.
Oh yeah always they way mate. Happend quite a lot with steels with me in the past but I have learned to be a bit more patient recently with certain items and they usually come back around and cheaper 9 times out of 10 lol

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah there are a few little cliques on here especially when it comes to FA steels etc it's all cool though.

I'm the same mate I often forget to tag people and yourself. But then I look up and nearly everyone's been tagged anyway lol
You franky and Luke are the only ones who tag me anyway lol

Ahh cheers mate, I have a look every so often as its not complete priority for me but the second I see it £10 ish or less and I have the mullar then I'll jump on it. Seems to be out of stock or high priced when I see it.
Oh yeah always they way mate. Happend quite a lot with steels with me in the past but I have learned to be a bit more patient recently with certain items and they usually come back around and cheaper 9 times out of 10 lol
Yep, it's nice to see members looking out for each other. Haha yeah, there's always someone who gets a bit tag happy... it's all good though! Honestly, I sometimes get so many tags/notifications that I lose track lol.

Napoleon Dynamite is definitely a strange one... it's a character I didn't expect to be too popular, but like you said... it's either fairly expensive or has sold out, so it must be selling well!

Same dude... I've become extremely patient with steelbooks now. So much so that I even forget about certain steels lol. I'm not even that bothered if I completely miss one now either, because I know there's still a good chance I can pick it up on eBay. Plus there will no doubt be a million re-releases for it anyway. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flloydo and Flash
Yep, it's nice to see members looking out for each other. Haha yeah, there's always someone who gets a bit tag happy... it's all good though! Honestly, I sometimes get so many tags/notifications that I lose track lol.

Napoleon Dynamite is definitely a strange one... it's a character I didn't expect to be too popular, but like you said... it's either fairly expensive or has sold out, so it must be selling well!

Same dude... I've become extremely patient with steelbooks now. So much so that I even forget about certain steels lol. I'm not even that bothered if I completely miss one now either, because I know there's still a good chance I can pick it up on eBay. Plus there will no doubt be a million re-releases for it anyway. :rolleyes:

Funnily enough after I posted that about FA I see the revenant FA thread and just loads of tagging lol.
I of course was completely left out even though I've stated its one of the greatest films of last year lol.
But I always see the threads anyway lol

Ahh mate Napoloeon is soooo cult and genius.
Me and my mates literally used to watch it weekly back in the day and just all we spoke was quotes

"I caught you a delicious bass"

"Tina come eat some ham"

"Coach would of bet I would of thrown a football over those mountains"

Lol too funny and so weird

Yeah I'm the same and I do get a few good deals from eBay from time to time - managed to pick up the battlefront Steelbook the other week for £7 so I was really happy with that and some other great choices.

Reactions: Noodles and Flash
Funnily enough after I posted that about FA I see the revenant FA thread and just loads of tagging lol.
I of course was completely left out even though I've stated its one of the greatest films of last year lol.
But I always see the threads anyway lol

Ahh mate Napoloeon is soooo cult and genius.
Me and my mates literally used to watch it weekly back in the day and just all we spoke was quotes

"I caught you a delicious bass"

"Tina come eat some ham"

"Coach would of bet I would of thrown a football over those mountains"

Lol too funny and so weird

Yeah I'm the same and I do get a few good deals from eBay from time to time - managed to pick up the battlefront Steelbook the other week for £7 so I was really happy with that and some other great choices.
You're not alone mate... when there's any important news about a release I'm really interested, I often get left out when it comes to tagging too. I personally think most do it just get likes from people though, something I also forget to do sometimes (oops!), so maybe that's one of the reason I never get tagged... but that's a whole other off-topic discussion lol.

I honestly didn't realise the film had such a huge following. I remember not knowing what to think of it when I saw it for the first time... it was really weird! Then I rewatched it sometime later and just went with the weirdness, and I couldn't stop laughing... the Tina bit had me in stitches. :LOL:

Oh, nice! I paid full price for my Battlefront steelbook, so thanks for rubbing it in lol.

Anyway, getting back on topic... I hope they do a Jesse Pinkman Vinyl Idol as well. I'd love to get Walt, but I'd rather have the two of them together. A Saul one would be pretty cool too. :D

Reactions: Flash and Flloydo
You're not alone mate... when there's any important news about a release I'm really interested, I often get left out when it comes to tagging too. I personally think most do it just get likes from people though, something I also forget to do sometimes (oops!), so maybe that's one of the reason I never get tagged... but that's a whole other off-topic discussion lol.

I honestly didn't realise the film had such a huge following. I remember not knowing what to think of it when I saw it for the first time... it was really weird! Then I rewatched it sometime later and just went with the weirdness, and I couldn't stop laughing... the Tina bit had me in stitches. :LOL:

Oh, nice! I paid full price for my Battlefront steelbook, so thanks for rubbing it in lol.

Anyway, getting back on topic... I hope they do a Jesse Pinkman Vinyl Idol as well. I'd love to get Walt, but I'd rather have the two of them together. A Saul one would be pretty cool too. :D

I also think that mate but like you said a whole other off topic discussion (at least you know only a few will look in here hahahaha )

Yeah mate huge following. "No Todd, go get your own tots" "uhhhhh"

Lol this is one of the best "took me like 3 hours to finsh the shading on your upper lip, it's probably the best drawing I've ever done"
Hahaha gets me every time

With Tina the way he slaps the ham on the floor. Dang it

Oh no mate it was the steel only, not the game. I don't have a ps4 so you still got a great deal as its a ps4 game and a steel plus it's Star Wars. Your still winning ;)
My mate has the game tho and played it at his and loved it

Yeah back on topic lol that would be cool. So many clothing designs they could do but I'm guessing will be meth Jessie in the yellow boiler if they did do it but I personally would like to see him in his ghetto get up so its not too much yellow but then it wouldn't match.
I personally think they should of gone with half unbuttoned shirt and pants Walt (from the first or second ep in the desert)
Would of been funny too

I would also love to see a huell (love his face) lol

Reactions: Flash and Noodles
I also think that mate but like you said a whole other off topic discussion (at least you know only a few will look in here hahahaha )

Yeah mate huge following. "No Todd, go get your own tots" "uhhhhh"

Lol this is one of the best "took me like 3 hours to finsh the shading on your upper lip, it's probably the best drawing I've ever done"
Hahaha gets me every time

With Tina the way he slaps the ham on the floor. Dang it

Oh no mate it was the steel only, not the game. I don't have a ps4 so you still got a great deal as its a ps4 game and a steel plus it's Star Wars. Your still winning ;)
My mate has the game tho and played it at his and loved it

Yeah back on topic lol that would be cool. So many clothing designs they could do but I'm guessing will be meth Jessie in the yellow boiler if they did do it but I personally would like to see him in his ghetto get up so its not too much yellow but then it wouldn't match.
I personally think they should of gone with half unbuttoned shirt and pants Walt (from the first or second ep in the desert)
Would of been funny too

I would also love to see a huell (love his face) lol
Ahaha the drawing... I'm laughing now just thinking about it. :hilarious:

Ah, that's ok then lol. If it included the game, then it would go down as the bargain of the year! The game's ace mate. Spent many days playing it and still plan to spend many more on it. Can't wait for the DLC. :D

I hadn't really thought about that until you mentioned it... making them in their "normal" clothes would've been a lot better. There's already loads of figures/statues of them in their boiler suits, so having them in different attire would have made a nice change. Just remembered I already have the boiler suit bobblehead versions too.

Haha they'd probably need to design a bigger box if they did do a Huell one... he could also double as a paperweight. :LOL:

Ahaha the drawing... I'm laughing now just thinking about it. :hilarious:

Ah, that's ok then lol. If it included the game, then it would go down as the bargain of the year! The game's ace mate. Spent many days playing it and still plan to spend many more on it. Can't wait for the DLC. :D

I hadn't really thought about that until you mentioned it... making them in their "normal" clothes would've been a lot better. There's already loads of figures/statues of them in their boiler suits, so having them in different attire would have made a nice change. Just remembered I already have the boiler suit bobblehead versions too.

Haha they'd probably need to design a bigger box if they did do a Huell one... he could also double as a paperweight. :LOL:

I think I'm going to stick dynamite on. Been over 2 years since I see it last. That's a long time for me lol

It would of been deal of the year but sadly no disc (I knew that anyway and I don't mind paying £10 or less for PlayStation steels without a disc - if I like it of course - only have a few though - my favs are GTA 5 and force unleashed but I got force unleashed well before I collected steels with the disc when it first came out)

What's the DLC for it? Any new characters? Would be awesome to see yoda

Yeah I see too many in the yellow boiler suits and a little bored of it tbh although i do have this and I love it because he looks kinda realistic with great detail plus I got it years ago.
Love the stand too, just a mountain of blue meth (but it's behind the bottom label)

image.jpeg

Lol yeah would have to be a much bigger box for heull lol just thought of his Scrooge mcduck scene lol

Reactions: Flash and Noodles
I think I'm going to stick dynamite on. Been over 2 years since I see it last. That's a long time for me lol

It would of been deal of the year but sadly no disc (I knew that anyway and I don't mind paying £10 or less for PlayStation steels without a disc - if I like it of course - only have a few though - my favs are GTA 5 and force unleashed but I got force unleashed well before I collected steels with the disc when it first came out)

What's the DLC for it? Any new characters? Would be awesome to see yoda

Yeah I see too many in the yellow boiler suits and a little bored of it tbh although i do have this and I love it because he looks kinda realistic with great detail plus I got it years ago.
Love the stand too, just a mountain of blue meth (but it's behind the bottom label)

View attachment 216989

Lol yeah would have to be a much bigger box for heull lol just thought of his Scrooge mcduck scene lol
I'm well in the mood for watching it now too, but I don't own it on Blu-ray. Would love a steel for it!

Well, £7 is still good for an empty steel mate... I would've happily paid that if I didn't already own it. I have a few game steels, but I don't cherish them as much as movie ones for some reason lol.

They've not released any detailed info on the DLC yet unfortunately, but I'm really hoping they add some new characters. Yoda would be awesome, but frustrating to shoot since he's so small haha.

The photo of the bobblehead you posted is the one I have too, and I've also got Jesse and Saul. :)