[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: BrightBurn

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction

Director: David Yarovesky

Cast: Elizabeth Banks, David Denman, Meredith Hagner, Matt Jones, Jennifer Holland, Steve Agee, Becky Wahlstrom, Terence Rosemore, Stephen Blackehart, Jackson A. Dunn, Annie Humphrey, Christian Finlayson, Emmie Hunter, Mike Dunston

Release: 2019-05-23

Plot: What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister?

The ad is all my webpage, definitely want to see this.

brightburn.JPG

Lol yeah, it's kinda odd. Although it is just a clip... so I'm assuming we're missing something that happened right before which would maybe explain it.
Oh yes :) And actually what happened before was pretty interesting :)

Not sure why, but they were screening this in our cinemas last week already so went to see it on the 17th. Quite enjoyed it, they used the gore scenes to the fullest, but in the end its exactly about what the trailers showed us already. Thats the biggest positive about the movie, the idea itself. And many who would expect more might be disappointed by that. I went with opened mind and I was pretty happy with what I have seen, even tho its definitely not a perfect film and it has its flaws. Being a first major picture for the director I think it was good. Elizabeth Banks was pretty good in this, but the young boy (Jackson A. Dunn who we have seen in Endgame) deserved all the credit, great casting choice! Plus visuals were really nice, reminded me of Snyder in some scenes. Id give it around 7/10.

Oh yes :) And actually what happened before was pretty interesting :)

Not sure why, but they were screening this in our cinemas last week already so went to see it on the 17th. Quite enjoyed it, they used the gore scenes to the fullest, but in the end its exactly about what the trailers showed us already. Thats the biggest positive about the movie, the idea itself. And many who would expect more might be disappointed by that. I went with opened mind and I was pretty happy with what I have seen, even tho its definitely not a perfect film and it has its flaws. Being a first major picture for the director I think it was good. Elizabeth Banks was pretty good in this, but the young boy (Jackson A. Dunn who we have seen in Endgame) deserved all the credit, great casting choice! Plus visuals were really nice, reminded me of Snyder in some scenes. Id give it around 7/10.
Ohh thanks for confirming! I'm interested to find out what happens now. :D

Glad to hear the film is decent anyway. I'm not expecting anything truly amazing, but so long as it keeps me hooked for the entire runtime, then I'll be happy. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Ohh thanks for confirming! I'm interested to find out what happens now. :D

Glad to hear the film is decent anyway. I'm not expecting anything truly amazing, but so long as it keeps me hooked for the entire runtime, then I'll be happy. :)
Yep, I think it wont be wasted ticket money. :) And I would actually prefer the runtime to be a bit longer to have better character development, it was a bit short imo, but cant say that I was bored, not even for a minute :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles