Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Bullet Train

Director: David Leitch

Release: 2022-08-05

Absolutely freaking awesome movie!
I've waited for it, I've expected it to be great, was afraid my hopes were too high, and I'd be disappointed, but no, not at all.
It delivered on all levels, it's everything I wanted it to be! The story, the characters, the action, the humor, the slower scenes that need to be there, the coincidences, which are not what they seem, not just plot convenience, the cool cameos, and much more. Plus it's my favorite type of movie, where everything and everyone is at the same place at the same time. It's like Smokin' Aces, but different on its own.

Reactions: Space Cadet
I've waited for it, I've expected it to be great, was afraid my hopes were too high, and I'd be disappointed, but no, not at all.
It delivered on all levels, it's everything I wanted it to be! The story, the characters, the action, the humor, the slower scenes that need to be there, the coincidences, which are not what they seem, not just plot convenience, the cool cameos, and much more. Plus it's my favorite type of movie, where everything and everyone is at the same place at the same time. It's like Smokin' Aces, but different on its own.

I actually agree ! Hate all the comparisons to tarantino-films, Tarantino did no invent flash backs. Pitt was Relaxed n Cool. Hater's gonna hate, let 'em. I'm gonna order the Z steelbook ! :thumbs:

Watched this this evening, was a pretty good film actually. There were aspects that felt familiar but I feel it was unique enough to stand on its own

Will definitely be picking this up

It proper reminded me of smoking aces too because of the characters coming together but also had a certain feel of that film. It’s like that and deadpool 2 mixed together. Had a few similar parallels to DP2 and it’s the same director.

I thought i was going to be disappointed but loved it. I really like it when Pitt plays this kind of character like in the Mexican. His excellent with his comedy timings. Loved Shannon and Johnson too.

The journey of that water bottle did me!

I actually agree ! Hate all the comparisons to tarantino-films, Tarantino did no invent flash backs. Pitt was Relaxed n Cool. Hater's gonna hate, let 'em. I'm gonna order the Z steelbook ! :thumbs:
I can’t say I’ve seen anyone compare this to a Tarantino film or even say he invented flashbacks. Thousands of films and series have flashbacks. Or where you see things shown backwards (the conclusion then how that got to that - see it all the time)

@Flloydo go to IMdB. I'd rather read reviews of mr. Everyman, rather than just magazine/internet ones that get free tickets and glass on wine with as*licking. :rofl:

@Flloydo go to IMdB. I'd rather read reviews of mr. Everyman, rather than just magazine/internet ones that get free tickets and glass on wine with as*licking. :rofl:
Nah I’m not reading sh!t on IMDB. That was just first I’d heard anyone compare this film to a Tarantino film. Smoking aces is a perfect comparison if you have to compare

Nah I’m not reading sh!t on IMDB. That was just first I’d heard anyone compare this film to a Tarantino film. Smoking aces is a perfect comparison if you have to compare

...but still you post IMDB quality "opinions"

No, Smoking Aces is not a perfect comparison.

...but still you post IMDB quality "opinions"

No, Smoking Aces is not a perfect comparison.
What the f**k are you on about?

You enjoyed the film and so did I. What have you read differently? Get a grip

And smoking aces is thee perfect comparison

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Thought this was great fun, too. Love the way it was shot, and every single actor was brilliant!
Logan Lerman got shafted though... dude literally just slept the entire movie lol. Was gutted Karen Fukuhara didn't get more screen time either. Oh, but Channing Tatum's cameo absolutely killed me :rofl:

Reactions: 3Maters and Flloydo
Did this do enuff at BO for a sequel ? I mean they did made it clear it would be possible.

BTW, the trailer has a lot of stuff not seen in the movie. FYI.

Logan Lerman got shafted though... dude literally just slept the entire movie lol. Was gutted Karen Fukuhara didn't get more screen time either. Oh, but Channing Tatum's cameo absolutely killed me :rofl:
After being a gimp, that was mild. :wacky:
1Mbl.gif