Bumblebee (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2016
Release date: July December 2019 (TBC)
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

413CAC95-9859-4EBC-A555-6CAA0571F27A.jpeg6B06126B-CB46-435B-823A-E5972746D69B.jpeg96B7D4C5-50B1-4EE1-BFF2-4603C3945C52.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the ninjas that ordered their Star is Born, was it an OC only type of deal or were they also available individually?

Not the art I was expecting.... BUT I LIKE IT! The special box set will be mine, just need to save some money first....

I'm sure hdzeta will make a fine job of these. But pointless for me as none of my other Transformers steelbooks are premium.

This would just look odd sitting on its own away from the rest of the collection.

So, easy pass for me.

I'm sure hdzeta will make a fine job of these. But pointless for me as none of my other Transformers steelbooks are premium.

This would just look odd sitting on its own away from the rest of the collection.

So, easy pass for me.

What if they plan on making slips for the entire series and in a deal with Paramount they have to sell out of these in the first hours or there just isn’t enough interest in premium Transformers packaging and they’ll abandon the rest! YOU'RE GONNA SKIP THIS ONE?! THINK OF THE COST! :D:LOL::rofl:

I kid, I kid. I wouldn’t want premium editions of the others anyway tbh, but this one? Sure.

What if they plan on making slips for the entire series and in a deal with Paramount they have to sell out of these in the first hours or there just isn’t enough interest in premium Transformers packaging and they’ll abandon the rest! YOU'RE GONNA SKIP THIS ONE?! THINK OF THE COST! :D:LOL::rofl:

I kid, I kid. I wouldn’t want premium editions of the others anyway tbh, but this one? Sure.
Yeah, this did cross my mind. But like you said, I don't want premiums of them all. Happy with what I got.

Could you imagine HDZETA doing a 'mother box' of Transformers premiums like the Dark Knight one?!

It would have to be a Mega, Ultimate, Ultra, Behemoth box!! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yeah, this did cross my mind. But like you said, I don't want premiums of them all. Happy with what I got.

Could you imagine HDZETA doing a 'mother box' of Transformers premiums like the Dark Knight one?!

That would be awesome.

Oof, that’s too much. I’m honestly favoring more condensed, shelvable packages for large movie series’s at this point. Maybe something like this Harry Potter box but with a single slip for each movie would be nice:

1nvrYhnh.jpg

For the ninjas that ordered their Star is Born, was it an OC only type of deal or were they also available individually?

They were all available on the website (if you can grab any) as OC, and the two singles on their own. I think OC boxset be the hardest to get as it's probably very limited like the first one.

Good to know, thanks, as I didn't keep up to date with A Star is Born.
I'll be gunning for the boxset or a single B most likely.

Good to know, thanks, as I didn't keep up to date with A Star is Born.
I'll be gunning for the boxset or a single B most likely.

Read on Facebook that the boxset is limited to 200 and singles 100 each, so a 600 print run (300 each for the singles, boxset making 400)

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.