Bumblebee (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2016
Release date: July December 2019 (TBC)
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

413CAC95-9859-4EBC-A555-6CAA0571F27A.jpeg6B06126B-CB46-435B-823A-E5972746D69B.jpeg96B7D4C5-50B1-4EE1-BFF2-4603C3945C52.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The original discs had an issue with the Atmos metadata and the audio would sometimes go out of sync with the video. They fixed it in the US at least, not sure about the rest of the world. Copies with fixed discs had a yellow barcode on the back instead of white.
Don’t currently have atmos, so didn’t realize that. Can we get a replacement disk? If so, what do I need to do to get it(them) replaced?

Don’t currently have atmos, so didn’t realize that. Can we get a replacement disk? If so, what do I need to do to get it(them) replaced?

You could email Paramount home entertainment in the US and ship the discs in to get replacements, or just make sure you buy a copy with a yellow barcode.

I very much hope/assume at this point that any new releases will include the fixed ones but you never know.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
So is this or It 2 ever going to get a direct release on HDzeta's website or are they going to suffer the same fate as Inception?
It's just sad how many units of All the Terminator Boxsets, and singles for each Terminator film Ninjas purchased, as well as Gladiator and all the rest of the first few years we bought copies when HDzeta first started and now they give other sites and individuals numbers of copies and we get maybe 1 out of 6 or 7 releases maybe for a Group Buy.....?

Reactions: DMD4k
They're on their Corona virus vacation. When it's over we'll have all pre-orders, even for Inception. The info was in some of the related topics during past few weeks.

as I understand the case about all the already out, but not offered in HDzeta shop till yet, as Inception or Shawshank, all this will be offered in the shop
"virus free" in the future once the corona virus (hopefully soon) is gone in china... as kniow at the momentmany areas are under quarantine.

If it’s not to much trouble are you able to confirm what’s on tab 5 please as I’m not getting the same results on my end when it scrolls through the upcoming editions from 1 - 5, thanks.
Top Tip: If you are using IE (and Chrome I think), when you reload the main HDZ page, hold down the CTRL key before you select option and wait for all components of the page, you'll force it to reload.

• Informative
Reactions: willbar84
Still showing as Shazam!

Thanks for confirming mate, much appreciated :thumbs:

Top Tip: If you are using IE (and Chrome I think), when you reload the main HDZ page, hold down the CTRL key before you select option and wait for all components of the page, you'll force it to reload.

Thanks for the awesome tip mate, will make sure to try this out as it’s always bugged me.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Ordered one but i think i was a bit impatient and I've ended up with another one pending.
Would i be able to cancel the second one that is pending ?
Note to self do not refresh !!

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of demand for this compared to It 2. All editions are and have been in stock for almost an hour

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of demand for this compared to It 2. All editions are and have been in stock for almost an hour
Sign of the times.

Lots of people being layed off work all over the world.

More people are prioritising over these things......

Reactions: Jaxxx
Status
Not open for further replies.