Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Bumblebee: The Movie (2018)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Travis Knight

Release: 2018-12-20

Plot: On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie, on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary yellow VW bug.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
@bloodsnake007 That video actually made me very pumped for this!!!
Call it laziness or just dismissing it because its "transformers", but I had NO IDEA Travis Knight was directing this. Kubo was one of my favorite movies of 2016. I have total confidence in it now.
This just went from Meh to Can't wait!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Comic-Con Poster :photo:

bumblebee poster.jpg

Could the producers actually be trying to inject a bit of heart into the franchise. The Bay films remind me of the time I had a massive infection under a wisdom tooth and the subsequent operation to get all my wisdom teeth out. I can still hear the drilling. I can still feel the needles, oh, and the blood and the pus. Oh yeah...JUST like a Transformers film. But I still go and see everyone one them on the big screen-
22440162.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
OMFG!
an ACTUAL G1 Transformers movie!!!!!.... with JOHN CENA!!!!
squealing with delight over that new trailer!!!
Seeing ACTUAL G1 design made me cry!!!! FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!! Where were those design like 10 years ago??????????
@mllNY @kaw @bloodsnake007

Oh and here's anoter international trailer with more footage:

DON'T CONTINUE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

optimus.jpg
optimus2.jpg
shockwave.jpg
soundwave.jpg

Last edited:
@Drum18 I'm excited... but with some hesitation.
Half the trailer was amazing... the other half felt a little like Bay-formers. So count me a little worried.

@Drum18 I've been burned too much so I'm still keeping a distance. I do like he G1 robot designs but they appear to be on Cybertron so them they gonna follow the IDW machine designs. I thought I saw in one of the clips the fairly triangular jet modes.

like yes lots of robots in the trailer when the first movie barely had a transformer for the first 45 minutes.

I'm more excited about this thursdays true Transfromers Screening! The one true movie! The 1986 movie!