Asia
Release date: September 21, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon JP - HMV JP
Price: ¥ 5,458 (Amazon) - ¥6,389 (HMV)

81EKTePZlAL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: anotherjoey
I can't for the life of me navigate on Amazon JP, how does one order it there without being able to speak Japanese? :wow: This looks like a cool edition, so I'd love to have it!

I can't for the life of me navigate on Amazon JP, how does one order it there without being able to speak Japanese? :wow: This looks like a cool edition, so I'd love to have it!

You can change the language to English. Their should be a "JP" with a circle below it near the top right where you log in to you account. If you click on it, you can change the language to English. That helps a lot. That and Google Chrome (which will translate things in the browser) are two options.

Literally EVERYTHING is up to the studios, in every case, just like this one! Period. --- I definitely want tis! I think onl Manta Lab would be able to beat it, but might be Sony would not approve a steelbook case for them either. (KimchiDVD has a sh*t, crappy, edition, they basicly gives nothing and of course, have "bnormal" case.)

FYI

(original pricer: 7,344)

Amazon JP (This is the best choise because they calculate and made you pay the "possible customes fee")

Price: ¥ 6,411

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07F6DSFL8/?tag=hdnjp-22

HMV JP

Price: ¥ 6,389

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Call...00000742131/item_Call-Me-By-Your-Name_8974125

YesAsia 66.97 USD (original price: 70.49) (free international shipping)

https://www.yesasia.com/us/call-me-...n-japan-version/1067570791-0-0-0-en/info.html

Reactions: Funashi
I was disappointed when I got this in hands and I am crazy about this movie and related products.

I was expecting a Higher Quality Product. When I unpacked it I was shocked at how light it was :facepalm:
Amazon would not ship this product to me so I had to purchase it from the bay (which to me the only worthy thing in this package is the WEA Disk Artwork)

The Box is Flimsy. It is not even a fullslip but opens from the Top. No Treatment whatsoever on the Box.
Art wise it is nice, but that's it !
Tote Bag included from my Perspective doesn't belong in a, well lets call it, ''Premium edition'' :rolleyes: ...once Tote Bag removed from the package everything is really loose inside.
The only interesting thing about this release is the WEA Blu-ray Disk Artwork(gorgeous picture of an important scene used) and the 3 Art Cards.
The Booklet is not Pictures only, but Pictures and Japanese writing (I would have preferred a Picture only Booklet - but for a Japanese Speaking Person this must be a very nice Booklet being able to read it)

Still to date the WeET Collection Fullslip and Lenticular are by Far Superior in terms of Quality and Finishes. These in my Book are still the ones to Own.

Do you know if it's still possible to buy anywhere, as it does look like the best edition so far?

Definitely the Best Release for Sure, Both Fullslip and Lenticular are Superb/Artworks are just Beautiful.
The Lenticular has very nice depth and the Fullslip has some nice treatment done to it.
There is Currently a Fullslip on the secondary market but it goes for Crazy Prices.
They really don't pop often on the bay(only about a dozen editions have come on ebay since it was initially released)

Sorry mate I wish I could have given you better news :dunno: