Multi Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Cold-ds1-1340x1340.png
FB_IMG_1597955684369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do love a new COD release :D This looks brilliant :thumbs:

1598785296093.png

Do you play multiplayer or just stick to campaign only?
Sorry mate only just seen this :rofl:
I normally just stick to the campaign as I’m not all that great at the multiplayer nowadays :whistle:
I did used to play the zombies though which I did enjoy, didn’t play the Black ops 4 zombies as I didn’t bother picking that up with it having no campaign but did play 3 quite a lot.

so will definitely play it on this one once I’ve finished the campaign.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Sorry mate only just seen this :rofl:
I normally just stick to the campaign as I’m not all that great at the multiplayer nowadays :whistle:
I did used to play the zombies though which I did enjoy, didn’t play the Black ops 4 zombies as I didn’t bother picking that up with it having no campaign but did play 3 quite a lot.

so will definitely play it on this one once I’ve finished the campaign.
Just bought this so should be getting it in about 5 days. Very anxious to give this a go, I’m really wanting to play some multiplayer but some of these kids are super good at FPS games and I’m a little rusty so idk how this will go but I’m willing to give it a try at least.

Reactions: Robles
Just bought this so should be getting it in about 5 days. Very anxious to give this a go, I’m really wanting to play some multiplayer but some of these kids are super good at FPS games and I’m a little rusty so idk how this will go but I’m willing to give it a try at least.
Yeah the youngsters are really good at the fps and to be honest I can’t even be arsed to try and compete with them.
My son plays a lot of them and I’m still in amazement to how quick he is and I’ve got decades of gaming over him :rofl: :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yeah the youngsters are really good at the fps and to be honest I can’t even be arsed to try and compete with them.
My son plays a lot of them and I’m still in amazement to how quick he is and I’ve got decades of gaming over him :rofl: :thumbs:
that's cause our eyes have years of experience of being trained at 8bit, 16bit, 64bit and so on ... ie. our experience probably hinders us. ha.