Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Hardened and Juggernog Editions) [Worldwide]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: November 6th, 2015

black_ops_III.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
This time tomorrow I'll be dressed in all black, getting ready to head out to gamestop which will start the Midnight Launch festivities at 9:01 PM PST. I'm gunna be picking up lots of goodies...

Hoping the prices will simmer down on the Jugg' edition, and I'll pick up one of those on the bay soon....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: luke98
is this still the same old game? I havent played a COD in a while!

This one is different, it's made by Treyarch. It's not just any old COD game, it's COD "BLACK OPS", that mean there is Zombie mode which is what I'll be playing 90% of the time.

I thought a lot of COD games weren't that great like; MW3, GHOSTS, AW, ect.

But MW2, BOPS 1 & 2 were outstanding and really raised the bar. Zombie mode has an interesting story line that i have been following since BOPS1. Love it.

Yep :( stopped buying COD games ever since COD Ghosts , COD Ghosts was terrible :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

You can't compare Sledgehammer & Infinity Ward games (which aren't great) with the brilliant, inspired games we we get from Treyarch, they never disappoint.

Just wait for the rave reviews to start pouring in lol

Reactions: Cobster and luke98
This one is different, it's made by Treyarch. It's not just any old COD game, it's COD "BLACK OPS", that mean there is Zombie mode which is what I'll be playing 90% of the time.

But MW2, BOPS 1 & 2 were outstanding and really raised the bar. Zombie mode has an interesting story line that i have been following since BOPS1. Love it.

You can't compare Sledgehammer & Infinity Ward games (which aren't great) with the brilliant, inspired games we we get from Treyarch, they never disappoint.

Its like Advanced Warfare :rofl: but i am interested in Zombies :naughty:

You can't diss the ORIGINAL INFINITY WARD ... as the ones worth a damn left. Cause COD4 was the greatest! All about map design! W@W by treyarch was good cause the Zombies mode was beast. All the zombies since have been a bit too over the top.

For zombies tho I might just have to get this one then. ;)

Reactions: ash333 and luke98
You can't diss the ORIGINAL INFINITY WARD ... as the ones worth a damn left. Cause COD4 was the greatest! All about map design! W@W by treyarch was good cause the Zombies mode was beast. All the zombies since have been a bit too over the top.

For zombies tho I might just have to get this one then. ;)

Mybad I want trying to diss INFINITY WARD. I love their games. I really enjoy the maps, even on ghosts the map are amazing.

But Sledgehammer's releases have been the weekest in the COD series

But MW2, and BOPS 1&2 are my faves....so far.

haha I'm just giving ya **** bro , no need to apologize. Basically after COD4 a lot of the guys left big ol controversy made huge gaming headlines back then. So IW was never the same. The guys left and formed Respawn