Multi Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: November 4th, 2016
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and Asopp
The thing that'll make it awesome is if they include the multiplayer from the remastered MW as well as the game

Reactions: luke98
I'd put money on them releasing a remaster of a previous CoD with every new CoD that's released each year... apparently the remaster won't be sold separately, which probably means more sales for the new game.

I'd put money on them releasing a remaster of a previous CoD with every new CoD that's released each year... apparently the remaster won't be sold separately, which probably means more sales for the new game.
Are they that scared that the new games won't sell that they will ship remasters to spur preorders?i mean, this is call of duty for crying out loud, there is no way in hell this game shouldn't be sold on it's own.there is to much money to be made for them to make it exclusive to pre orders and special editions.

Guarantee that they'll release a digital download of Modern Warfare though a few months after release of the game

Reactions: luke98
Are they that scared that the new games won't sell that they will ship remasters to spur preorders?i mean, this is call of duty for crying out loud, there is no way in hell this game shouldn't be sold on it's own.there is to much money to be made for them to make it exclusive to pre orders and special editions.
I doubt they're worried about it not selling (it will either way), but bundling them together will definitely boost sales for the new game even more... maybe they're trying to break the record for game sales or something lol.

Guarantee that they'll release a digital download of Modern Warfare though a few months after release of the game
This wouldn't surprise me either. As @dboy99 said... it could make a ton of money by itself, but they'll wait until the majority of people have handed over their cash for the Legacy Edition bundle, then probably spring the standalone remastered version on us for those that refused to buy the Legacy Edition just to get the remaster.