Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 HE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
I didn't see a thread for this yet, even though it's an older game. I didn't even realize this was a steelbook until i started reading through the video game threads. Glad to have this in my collection! Great game!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: darczap and ocielz
This does not seem to be that hard to find unless you want it brand new and sealed.
You should be able to track an opened one down for $30 or less on eBay. :)

I found one on eBay a while back for $22.00 shipped, the seller had 2 steelbooks and slipcases. I sent an email for more pictures , the seller never responded and he raised the price to $28.00 and then $39.99 then to $49.99. That's with no game included. :(

Ah, I think I misunderstood your original post a bit. I thought you purchased the item already and he re-listed it at a higher price and didn't sell to you. I am sure you will find one soon at a good price with a bit of persistance, pretty sure they printed many many copies of this Steelbook. ;)

i want this :( does it have it for ps3? if ps3, is it G2 size?
I'm supposed to be getting one of these in two days. I'll let you know how it looks...I like this steel, but don't really play modern warfare anymore. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a trade.

That goes for anyone who is still interested. When I get it, I'll post it, once I know the condition, size, etc.

Last edited:
I got this steel, perfect condition, but no plastic 360 slip cover...it's G1 obviously. Would trade if anyone is interested...looking for Crysis 2, Skyrim, or Rage.

I got this steel, perfect condition, but no plastic 360 slip cover...it's G1 obviously. Would trade if anyone is interested...looking for Crysis 2, Skyrim, or Rage.

Yeah, well, when you're looking for this to buy, make sure it comes with the book and the slip cover. The Slip cover is large enough to fit both the Steelbook and the hardcover book.