Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 HE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)[North America/DE/FR/UK]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Release day 11/08/11

Image from amazon.com

71fIV-NYNbL._AA1500_.jpg

Description from amazon.co.uk

The Hardened Edition includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game disc, featuring unique disc art

1-year Call of Duty: Elite membership - includes future Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 downloadable game content (including map packs)

Special ‘Founder’ status on Call of Duty: Elite - includes exclusive in-game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, Clan XP boost and more exclusive benefits

Premium, collectible Steelbook case

Exclusive PlayStation Network animated timeline theme

Limited edition, collectible field journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries

91HJqlAldJL._AA1500_.jpg

91QwpR0EuhL._AA1500_.jpg

Amazon.com LINK

Amazon.co.uk LINK

Amazon.de LINK

Amazon.fr LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
I cant believe it, but Im actually skipping this game release unless I'm not addicted to Battlefield 3. I'm probably gonna drop my $100 to Uncharted 3 instead! :scat:

I might also go with Battlefield 3, i'd prefer Uncharted 3, I'm more into single player story driven games. Playing right now Dead Island which is a very good game for any Zombie fan:) they still need to fix some bugs:(

I've read the ridiculous price is due to a free Call of Duty Elite subscription, which is supposedly worth $50. I may get this and try to sell mine.

I cant believe it, but Im actually skipping this game release unless I'm not addicted to Battlefield 3. I'm probably gonna drop my $100 to Uncharted 3 instead! :scat:

I pre-ordered both MW3 and Uncharted 3 hardened and collectors edition respectively, will wait on BF3 till it drops in price, say either on black friday of this holiday.

nooooooooooooooo dont wait on BF3 lol.

Here is info on this steelbook. ;)

this steelbook has matte finish like the previous two.

The Logo on the back is what you can see on the box here. Inside design is a very cool black and white landscape

I'm going to pick this one up for sure.....just so happens that it has a SB too - awesome! I got the second one because I love the games so much, and just realized that I had it as a SB before I even collected SBs!

Man, I can't believe I missed out on this again! I was too lazy to order it on Amazon a little bit ago and went to pre-order the next day and it was all sold out.

Why can't they produce more of these when they obviously know they're pretty much sold out everywhere.

I'm sure my Walmart and Game stop won't have these in stock on release date.

Man, I can't believe I missed out on this again! I was too lazy to order it on Amazon a little bit ago and went to pre-order the next day and it was all sold out.

Why can't they produce more of these when they obviously know they're pretty much sold out everywhere.

I'm sure my Walmart and Game stop won't have these in stock on release date.

Try Best Buy. They usually preorder in bulk so theres a chance you might get it.

Gamestop will only sell you one if they have extras or if someone cancels their preorder.

Just got back from FS and I'm happy for waiting 45 minutes!!! :scat:
There's the HE steelbook (G2) and the Future Shop Exclusive MW Collection steelbook (G1).

Last edited: