Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 HE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)[North America/DE/FR/UK]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Release day 11/08/11

Image from amazon.com

71fIV-NYNbL._AA1500_.jpg

Description from amazon.co.uk

The Hardened Edition includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game disc, featuring unique disc art

1-year Call of Duty: Elite membership - includes future Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 downloadable game content (including map packs)

Special ‘Founder’ status on Call of Duty: Elite - includes exclusive in-game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, Clan XP boost and more exclusive benefits

Premium, collectible Steelbook case

Exclusive PlayStation Network animated timeline theme

Limited edition, collectible field journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries

91HJqlAldJL._AA1500_.jpg

91QwpR0EuhL._AA1500_.jpg

Amazon.com LINK

Amazon.co.uk LINK

Amazon.de LINK

Amazon.fr LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
The G2 is not FS exclusive, it's inside the Hardened Edition at 100$!!! Maybe try your luck at Walmart??? :ohno:

The G2 is not FS exclusive, it's inside the Hardened Edition at 100$!!! Maybe try your luck at Walmart??? :ohno:

PS3 is G2 only...

Yeah I figured it out after the future shop exclusive is the one that is G1 and the included one is G2. I received mine today from Gamestop and the box set is pretty friggen awesome.

yeah good luck getting it anywhere at this point, everywhere i've been its been sold out. Good thing i got mine from amazon. :D

I did to, but I am now just waiting for it to arrive now.

^^^ Yeah I pre-ordered mine too for PS3. It was sold out everywhere while XBOX has plenty around.