Calling all MCU steelbook collectors!

Hello,

New member so please be kind if this has already been posted.

I'm trying to find as many rare/elusive MCU steelbooks that are out there, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan and France; and all regions (worldwide) that release exclusive, hard to find or stunning steelbooks.

I'm asking if you could post photos of your best/rare steelbooks if you'd be so kind? I have all the Zavvi and HMV UK releases and the majority of the Best Buy and Target US releases.

Any help would be appreciated here.

My contribution, this is the Brazilian Tin release of Avengers and Captain America China digipack release.

Thanks in advance, the more the merrier please!

Attachments

• Avengers Brazil Tin 2.jpg
    Avengers Brazil Tin 2.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Avengers Brazil Tin 3.jpg
    Avengers Brazil Tin 3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Avengers Brazil Tin.jpg
    Avengers Brazil Tin.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 106
  • Captain America China Digipack 2.jpg
    Captain America China Digipack 2.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Captain America China Digipack 3.jpg
    Captain America China Digipack 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Captain America China Digipack.jpg
    Captain America China Digipack.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 98
Hello,

New member so please be kind if this has already been posted.

I'm trying to find as many rare/elusive MCU steelbooks that are out there, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan and France; and all regions (worldwide) that release exclusive, hard to find or stunning steelbooks.

I'm asking if you could post photos of your best/rare steelbooks if you'd be so kind? I have all the Zavvi and HMV UK releases and the majority of the Best Buy and Target US releases.

Any help would be appreciated here.

My contribution, this is the Brazilian Tin release of Avengers and Captain America China digipack release.

Thanks in advance, the more the merrier please!

Some are on this list

Reactions: IRON MAN
Apparently Thor Dark World from Nova(or was it kimchi) was rare
Plus the OG Iron Man Futureshop steel.

Sad thing is there are so many varients for most movies, I only find things like Iron Man 2 to be rare as there arent as many varients vs say Doctor Strange, Captain America and the Avengers aeries (for example)

Reactions: MCU-Smithsonian
Apparently Thor Dark World from Nova(or was it kimchi) was rare
Plus the OG Iron Man Futureshop steel.

Sad thing is there are so many varients for most movies, I only find things like Iron Man 2 to be rare as there arent as many varients vs say Doctor Strange, Captain America and the Avengers aeries (for example)
The Kimchi quarter slip with the pre-order PET slip. I have that one but thank you.

Most steelbooks from the listed, and other countries, were exactly the same, being popular WWA releases.
You should probably look towards Blufans, MantaLab, and whoever else did real exclusive steelbooks for their limited releases.